This elegant waterfront holiday home is part of an 8-unit complex in a beautiful garden.
Semi-detached, self-catering and easily accessible, the long sandy beach and clear blue sea are just outside the gate.
On the popular beach of Geoponika, 34 km from Thessaloniki Airport (SKG) and 45 km from the city of Thessaloniki, it is the perfect location for excursions of all interests, be it antiquities, nature or local life, always returning to a beautiful home for swimming, sunbathing and relaxing.
Ground floor home No 3, to sleep 4, consists of a living/dining room with fireplace and kitchen, 1 shower/wc, 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom.
There is also a patio with bench, table, chairs and sun umbrella.
Following agreement prior to confirmation we can add one baby cot (120 X 60) in the double bedroom.
The kitchen is equipped with cooker, coffee maker, cooking and eating utensils.
Bed linen and towels are cotton, one large and one small towel per person, provided weekly.
The house has mosquito screens on all the windows and balcony doors.
In the shared garden there is a small laundry room with a washing machine shared by all the units of the complex.
There is also an outdoor shower for shared use that is very convenient, especially for rinsing off sand and sea after the beach.
We will be at the property to welcome you when you arrive, show you around and hand over the keys. That is why it is necessary we know time of arrival and/or travel data, as well as a mobile phone, if available. We are based nearby and visit the property often and can answer any questions and assist you if possible. You can also always contact us by e-mail or phone.
- Check out: before 11.00 a.m.
- Please turn off air conditioning and lights when not in the house.
- This is a self-catering house. Cleaning services are not provided. They can be provided at a fee of 30€ for 4 hours if requested.
- The house can accomodate 4 persons only + 1 young child or baby to sleep in an added child's bed (160 X 70) or baby cot (120 X 60) respectively, following agreement prior to booking confirmation.
- Towels are for indoor use only.
- Quiet hours: 11.00 pm - 08.00 am