Our place is close to restaurants &dining at the local mall.We are a short drive to Gateway Theater of Shopping which is home to the Wavehouse Water Park.We also close to the beach &Moses Mabhida stadium.You’ll love our place because of the warm family feel.Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families/with kids, and big groups. We offer tea/coffee &guests are welcome to use the kitchen.
NOUS AVONS LES INTERPRETES POUR LA LANGUE FRANCAISE ET SWAHILI
- Quiet hours from 23:00 on weekdays and 24:00 on weekends. Events/ get togethers to be arranged with host prior to arrival.
- The place is serviced on the third day of each booking, however, we can arrange for the place to be serviced daily for an extra cost of R200.00 per day which must be paid in cash on arrival if you need this extra service.
- Kindly ensure you leave the place in the condition you found it in on arrival, i.e. neat and tidy, and all used bathtowels must be left in the laundry baskets provided in each bathroom.
-No sleepovers allower for people attending the event / party. Only 9 guests booked as per house rules can sleepover.
- Definitely no sleeping on lounge couches
- As this place is situated in a residential area, please ensure noise levels are kept to the minimum from 23h00.
- Kindly advise us if you plan to have an event or party during your stay.
Born and bred in Durban I love the sunshine, beach and overall the general outdoors. Hiking and beach walks are my favourite activities in fact.
I also enjoy wine tasting and cooking hearty food. My hosting style is welcoming and caring as you are a guest in my home so I will treat you like family.