My place is close to Everything! Just a skip and a jump away from the shops pubs, restaurants, sea and Golf . Own front door, parking, outside patio area, two golf courses on the doorstep, short walk to the Seabird centre and harbour offering boat trips to the Bass Rock. Lovely cosy house, fully double glazed, well kitted out. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families.
- Two storey house with toilet upstairs only.
- Two stairs to front door level and staircase to upper floor.
- No shoes, food or drink on carpeted areas please!
- Residential area, please be mindful of noise levels particularly in the evening.
- No additional guests/ visitors to be brought into the house without prior consent from owner.
- Car park is private and spaces are allocated to owners, please use designated space in front of house only.
Hi I'm Angela
I love music and reading and spending quality time with my family. I also like to relax by the sea, and I treasure the tranquility that it brings.
I love that the view from North Berwick to the Bass Rock inspired Robert Louis Stevenson to pen Treasure Island and I love the warm and temperate micro climate of this beautiful area.