Here you can see the magnificent sunset on the Ocean. Less than 5 minutes from the beach of Paço de Arcos and 10 from the train station to Lisbon or Cascais. You will love our space for its light, with sun all day long, and fabulous views of the ocean. It is the right place to rest, go to the beach and visit Lisbon, Cascais, Estoril, Sintra. Ideal for a romantic holiday, with your partner, or with the whole family or friends. If you come to work, this will be your ideal place to work and rest.
Our apartment in Paco d'Arcos offers a view of the sea and its maritime activity. The sunsets and sunrises will rhythm your stay. You will be 15 minutes from Lisbon by car, train or taxi ...
Our apartment consists of a living room, an open kitchen with a dining area facing the ocean. The bathroom is composed of a shower, a washbasin and a WC. The first bedroom is composed of 2 single beds, and the other bedroom in a row has a bed 140/190 people. Cupboards and dressers will allow you to settle at your ease during your stay.
Our friend Vítor offer gastronomic walking tours in the historic center of Lisbon introducing you to the rich culinary traditions of Portuguese Cuisine, sharing information and stories about the ingredients and dishes we will eat; at the same time you’ll experience the beautiful sights that might otherwise remain hidden from you. If you are looking to gain a basic knowledge about some of the building blocks of Portuguese Food, Drink & Culture, this is the tour for you. You can take a look and book it here: www.airbnb.pt/experiences/43966
We also offer a Portuguese Seafood Class where we'll learn how to cook 3 delicious Portuguese seafood dishes. You can take a look and book it here: /www.airbnb.pt/experiences/44182
Please remember our neighborhood and building is a residencial area so notice the quiet time is between 10pm and 10am, in the apartment and communal areas.
- When you book our flat, please, send us a message with your flight details (number of the flight and landing time) so we can schedule a check-in. We would also like to know your check-out time, usually latest 11am.
- Respect the silence period between 10pm and 9am.
- Leave the garbage bag outside on the street at your check out.
- Wash the dirty dishes before your check out.
- We care about our environment, please use the water and light mindfully.
- When it's possible we can do the check in early than 16.00pm.
- For the check in later than 21.00pm there is a fee of 25€.
Nós somos três amigos, um casal de franceses apaixonados por Portugal, Aurelie e Julien, e um português que adora receber visitas na sua cidade e mostrar o melhor que temos para oferecer.