Casual west coast elegance with stunning oceanfront views.
This 2-bed 2-bath retreat features an open concept layout that gives larger groups room to spread out while still offering a cozy atmosphere. The Anchorage offers stunning views of the Ucluelet Inlet stretching from your doorstep to the mountains beyond. Windows and skylights flood the space with natural light, and the wrap-around deck is the perfect place to start your day. Only a 2 minute walk to the centre of town!
The Anchorage at Whiskey Landing is a unique west coast experience. Traditional post and beam architecture, a master craftsman's attention to detail, and luxury amenities make The Anchorage one of the most desirable vacation getaways in Ucluelet, but it's the unparalleled location that makes it one of the most memorable. Situated right at the water's edge in Ucluelet Inlet, The Anchorage offers stunning views of the ocean stretching from your doorstep to the mountains beyond. Although it's only a 2 minute walk to the centre of town, seals, sealions, eagles and otters will be your closest neighbours at The Anchorage.
This two-bed two-bath retreat features a spacious open concept layout that easily gives larger groups plenty of room to spread out while still offering a warm and inviting atmosphere. The living room is thoughtfully laid out around an extra-large natural gas fireplace, bay windows with reading nooks offer a cozy place to snuggle up with a blanket and enjoy the scenery, and the main dining area, surrounded by panoramic views of the inlet and the mountains, is ideal for hosting a big family brunch, or just enjoying a romantic dinner for two.
The Anchorage features vaulted ceilings made with locally sourced cedar and douglas fir, stainless steel appliances, and luxurious features like a two person soaker tub in the master bedroom ensuite. Wall-to-wall windows and skylights flood The Anchorage with natural light. The large wrap-around deck is the perfect place to start your day watching the sun rise over the misty waters, or enjoy an evening dinner of freshly caught seafood while watching the local fishing fleet come in to moor for the night.
Whether you are looking to unwind and enjoy the laid-back lifestyle of one of the last real fishing villages on the west coast, or searching for adventure on the open ocean just around the corner, The Anchorage is the perfect home away from home. We welcome you to come and experience what is sure to be the trip of a lifetime!
Guests have access to the entire condo with a private entrance.
We are available to answer all of your questions throughout your booking and stay at The Anchorage. We do not live on site so unfortunately won't meet you in person.
We have a few of our own house rules as well as some rules designated by the Whiskey Landing strata bylaws we ask you must follow as our guests:
• No smoking (anywhere on site, including balcony).
• No pets.
• Minimum age to rent is 21 years old.
• Maximum occupancy of 6 guests (including children).
• Whiskey Landing noise curfew is from 10 pm to 8 am (strata bylaw, fine for breach of this will be taken out of damage deposit)
• Please do not process fish in The Anchorage.
• No BBQ’s are allowed in The Anchorage or balcony.
• Please do NOT rinse out wetsuits, booties, or other surf gear in the showers or tub. Even a small amount of sand WILL clog the drain, requiring a plumber.
• Do not hang anything on the deck (clothing, towels, wetsuits, etc.). If you must hang a wetsuit to dry, please only do so over a metal deck chair, out of sight under the covered part of the deck.
• Do not store anything on the deck (surfboards, bikes, strollers, etc.) - there is a small alcove out of view that may be used temporarily for wet or dirty items if necessary (but please keep them out of view!).
• We collect a $300 damage deposit that will be refunded 7 days after you check-out as long as no damage (beyond wear and tear) or excessive cleaning was incurred as a result of your stay at The Anchorage.