Original! The charm of a night in our 14-meter boat ...
A declaration of love, a wedding anniversary, a trip, a weekend, a need of calm and tranquility
Two double cabins in the back, and a convertible dinette corner in a double bed, a large shower and access to the terrace, lounge and kitchen.
Located in the port of Roanne, Le Pagaë is a 5 minute walk from a small supermarket, close to the town center, restaurants and the banks of the Loire.
Be careful, the Boat is not designed for people with reduced mobility and for children who can not swim.
So that you can prepare your stay at best, here is a list of the facilities at your disposal:
- 4 usb sockets in the cabins and 2 in the cockpit to recharge your mobile phones
- Many 220 volt outlets (including 1 in each cabin)
- reversible air conditioning
- code safe
- cupboard with wardrobe in each cabin (+ 1 in the corridor)
- a large shower (in which one can sit) with shower gel dispenser
- kitchen with gas hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, tassimo coffee machine, Italian coffee maker (with piston) sink, fridge table top
- a living room with a large sofa, a "lift" table, a living room table or dining table, TV, dvd-divx player, ice maker, 160 watt Bluetooth Disco).
a room with a large fridge, freezer compartment (open only for 3 persons or more)
- all cleaning equipment (products, broom, brush, shovel, automatic mop, vacuum cleaner, sponges, etc.)
- 2 toilets (one in the front and one in the back)
- beach mattresses to enjoy the sun
- 2 umbrellas, 1 gas plancha, a resin garden lounge (for 4 people)
- 2 folding armchairs to add to the terrace and be able to eat at 6
Please note that you have Wi-Fi and bed linen and towels are provided. The dishes are loaned to you (planned for 10 people)
Upon arrival, you will find a bottle of water in the fridge, tea and "tassimo" pods for your breakfast (1 per person per night) included in the price.
To avoid loading you will find on board, in the reserve, mineral and fizzy mineral water, sodas, beer, pods "tassimo" cappuccino, chocolate, different coffees for sale (you pay only what you consume according to the tariff Displayed on board)
Note that the front cabin is not available for hire.
You will have access to the entire headliner, with the exception of the front cabin, namely the two double aft cabins, the convertible dinette corner in the two-seater berth at the rear, the rear toilet Living room, kitchen, the front toilet, the back terrace with its equipment (umbrellas, garden furniture, gas plancha) and the front deck with its beach mattresses.
Of course, if it is stipulated in the announcement no party ... This implies no party that could cause a gene for the other users of the port, but if you remain reasonable, this is not a problem.
It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the boat, however it is possible on the terrace (thank you not to throw your cigarette butts in the port)
Please do not throw anything in the harbor, respect the environment.
Containers with rubbish bins and glass are located next to the captaincy
Passionné de navigation, j'ai fait l'acquisition de cette vedette en janvier 2016 et elle a été entièrement réhabilitée et restaurée d'après les plans d'origine ( le confort en plus...) pour pouvoir "offrir" des moments de repos et de calme.
Les frais d'entretien et les frais portuaires étant importants, j'ai décidé de mettre à disposition mon bateau à quai via Airbnb comme un moyen de séjour plus original que les logements habituels.
J'ai plaisir à recevoir à bord et le bateau est très spacieux pour 6 personnes.
Calme et dépaysement garantis...