One of the most beautiful apartments of the typical neighborhood of Bairro Alto, beautifully refurbished by architects. With a lot of character, bright, comfortable, and ideally located to visit the old town by foot .
An unique renovated flat in the heart of the historical center of Lisbon (Bairro Alto quartier), in the 3rd and last floor of a 19th Century building, plenty of light. With 3 double bedrooms (140ft2), a large living room with typical mansards and a library (323ft2), 2 bathrooms with traditional tiles, bathtub, a kitchen with a dinning space showing a wooden structure and 3 windows (215ft2), and a balcony overlooking Lisbon roofs. It's charm and character is due to the careful combination of modern design and the enhancement of traditional architecture, such as mansards, wooden floors and windows, or typical portuguese tiles. The decoration also combines modern design and a few vintage pieces. Final cleaning is included for your commodity.
A real experience in a typical location and building but with all the modern comfort.
Ideally located in the Bairro Alto district, one of the most typical and animated areas of Lisbon, with pedestrian streets full of restaurants, bars and shops. Though, the apartment is quiet, due to double glazed windows, insulation and bedrooms on the courtyard side. Nearby is the São Pedro de Alcântara garden with one of the most magnificent miradors of Lisbon. It is 5 minutes walk to the prestigious Baixa-Chiado neighborhood, to the metro station and to the 28 tram line that goes to the Castle hill, 10 mn to the river and railway station. Perfect to visit the city downtown on foot and feel the real old town.
You can use all the apartment. There will be nobody else.
At the check-in and whenever needed.
It is on the 3rd floor with no elevator.
Have a great time and profit from the nice apartment and neighborhood. Though, we expect you to respect all the care we put in the refurbishment of the flat and the decoration.
Note that although prepared for small children and even babies, who are very welcome, it is a 3rd floor with no elevator and there are a few steps inside the apartment.
the key from the apartment (in cross), opens counterclockwise (as if you were closing it, to the left side).
- Internet is on the back side of the white modem near the TV.
- The cleaning doesn't include washing dishes and food and we appreciate if you leave the house tidy. Please, leave the garbage in the proper waste bins in the street.
- Do not put hot pans on the counter top of the kitchen, please, use the wooden support.
- Do not put clothes or towers on the top of the heaters.
- In Portugal noise is forbidden from 10 p.m.
- It is dangerous and forbidden to walk on the roof. -
- The linen in the wardrobe is for the next guests. Its use will have an extra cost of 5€ per towel 10€ per sheet.
- The loss of the keys will have an extra cost of 5€ each.
- Check in 3 p.m. - check out 11 a.m. You will be able to come in earlier and leave the apartment later on on request if we don't have guests before and after you, with an extra cost.