A very central cozy studio for 2, in the middle of the city buzz, located on a side street. Fully equipped with everything you may need. Personal welcome by a superhost.
IMPORTANT: a music bar is one floor below the apartment and open from 7PM-4AM. The bass and smokers on the street can be heard inside the apartment. This is not the place for you if you are a light sleeper.
Wenceslas Square, Charles Bridge and Old Town Square in walking distance, a metro stop 3 minutes walk away.
This is a brand new apartment. Please see my other listing for reviews more about me.
Important: We got a music bar in the house, this is not the place to go to bed early or for light sleepers
The apartment is located on the first floor of the building. You will find a comfortable 160x200 cm bed, .....
Large windows provide light to the room.
The bathroom has a shower and essentials such as shower gels, shampoos, face cream, tooth paste are provided as well as fresh soft towels for your comfort.
The kitchen corner is in the hallway leading to the bathroom and it is tiny, but you will nevertheless find a lot of amenities here such as teas, coffee, honey, sugar, spices for free use as well as everything to put together a simple meal, should you wish to cook on your holiday.
You will get the following amenities
- free wifi and cable internet
- assortment of teas and coffee
- sugar, salt, pepper, spices, oils and vinegar for free use
- iron and board
- fresh beddings, duvet (hypoallergenic bedding)
- clean set of towels upon arrival
- maps and guidebooks
baby-friendly amenities (on request!): baby-sitter recommendations, high chair, travel crib, socket protectors, children's books and toys
The apartment is all yours during your stay, you get keys and can come and go as you like.
It is located on the 1st floor.
Usually my brother in law Walter or me myself will welcome you and show you the apartment as well as give you as many hints on what to do and see in Prague (we stop when we see you get tired ;)).
You will get well formulated arrival instructions from me and be in contact at any time with me through AirBnB and mobile.
This apartment is very clean. We both dry-clean and wet-wash the floor and wet-wash all surfaces just before you arrive.
• Respect silent times from 10pm to 6am, this is a residential house and neighbors expect not to be noisy, please don't have lengthy conversations in the corridor or from the balcony.
• No smoking inside the apartment (there is a small balcony for smokers).
• On arrival I'll ask for a valid document (passport/id) and full address which is part of the requirements of the tourist office (we pay tourist tax).
• Please wash your dishes.
• I provide make-up remover, please don't use the towels for make-up
• Arrival is in the afternoon from 3 pm, departure until 11 am. Please ask if you want to arrive/depart at different times - I am not strict but it may need planning. In case you arrive after 9 pm to the airport I expect you to take a taxi to make it more dependable.
• All children are considered guests and must be included in the occupancy count. Please ask in advance if your kids are very young and I may offer you a discount.
• I reserve the right to cancel your reservation with no refund if you arrive with more people than indicated in your booking
Your holidays are also precious to me, as I know that this is the short time of the year you have been working for and expect things to be great.
You'll be booking with an AirBnB Superhost, this is a strong indicator that the best will be done for your stay here.
The part I enjoy the most in hosting is giving my guests a real welcome that will make you feel a little more like you actually know the city.
In practice that means that on your arrival you'll get a cool map and plenty of recommendations, as well as that I'll attempt to answer all of your questions about the city - there is no clock running :)
Besides this you can count on:
* prompt communication
* easy arrival with very well done instructions
* super clean apartments
* new furniture and proper beddings to enjoy your holidays
* a direct contact for me and help any time you need it
If I am not in the city when you arrive, you'll either be in contact with my boyfriend Paul or our friend Tereza. We all share the same values about hosting: to make your time in Prague as great as possible and unforgettable.
Based on the positive feedback and reviews of our AirBnB guests, we have been gradually improving our offer since 2011. Nowadays we have a guestroom in our flatshare that we rent out regularly, as well as a couple of entire apartments in the very centre of Prague run by Paul. (You can find all of our listings in my wishlist below.)
Hosting is a hobby for me but I take it very seriously. My goal is to provide much more than accommodation to my guests, as I know from my own travelling experiences how great a difference it means to have personal contact with your host. Our reviews tell a good story of how we succeed. :)
My philosophy is to only do things that I enjoy doing, so that I can devote more time and energy to what is really important to me.
In my professional life I work in the non-profit sector as a project coordinator. I am interested in education, human rights activism, arts, languages, and people in general.