- Please kindly read the house rules before booking.
- Do not instant book for 1 night reservations. Inquire about 1 night stays for approval.
- Absolutely no drugs, smoking, parties, and pets are allowed in the apartment. Your entire deposit will be deducted if there are any signs of it. I don't want to take anyone's deposit, so please don't do it.
- Be considerate of my neighbors.
- No unannounced and approved guests are permitted.
- The secret to a good night's rest is not on the couch. Please do not sleep on the couch overnight.
- Towels will be accounted for after each check out. Missing, damaged, or heavily stained towels will result in a deduction of your security deposit. Larger bath towels are $15.00 each All other towels are $5.00 each.
- Any furniture or item missing, damaged or stained will result in a deduction of your security deposit. An invoice, receipt, or estimate for reimbursement will be provided.
- Please no heavy cooking as the apartment was not designed for it. Clean up the kitchen, cookware, and utensils after use.
- Be considerate. Turn off central air and heat, and lights before leaving the apartment.
- Please leave your shoes at the door.