Have our entire, mostly-furnished, modern townhouse to yourself! You'll be in the heart of the Rosslyn & Courthouse neighborhoods in Arlington, VA.
We would gladly accept long-term renters. Just send us a message!
We renovated the entire 4-floor house just 4 years ago. We hope you like our aesthetic!
Everybody loves lists, so here's ours:
- Parking: Two car garage attached to house; a parking pass with private space for guests; the parking alley can be used for kids to ride bikes and play
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, two ovens, custom cabinetry, and a gas range
- Hardwood floors throughout entire home
- Powder room close to living room for guests
- Balcony off of living room with park view
- Beautiful public green park right across the street
- Private romantic master suite on third floor with king-size bed, lots of storage, a walk-in closet, porcelain bathtub, two sinks, and huge shower
- Two large bedrooms on fourth floor with private bathroom
- In-unit washer and dryer; the washer is a brand new front-loader
- Central heating and air conditioning with Nest thermostats
The place is yours!
We are very invested in the home, so are eager to answer questions or fix anything that comes up. We live in DC and would be a text message away. We used to live in the home and Airbnb'd one of the fourth-floor bedrooms for more than two years. Our reviews speak to our friendliness and eagerness to help.
We love to travel and host others at our house in Arlington, VA. We are neat and respectful of others' spaces. We like exploring cities on foot, experiencing the cuisine and culture of the locale. We travel frequently for both work and leisure. So far our favorite city is Budapest. Great food and even better thermal baths!
We also love hosting! We actively live in our house and are happy to tell you what is great in our area. We also respect that you might want 100% privacy and quiet.
We actually met online, so we figure that if it works in love, it must work in housing and travel, too.