Enjoy your holiday in Central London by staying at my beautiful Subterranean apartment based only 3 minutes walk from Edgware Road station, and walking distance to Marylebone and Oxford Street.
The apartment comes with all the amenities that you would need during your holiday stay in London. The apartment is located close to touristic places and getting around Central London is very easy.
The apartment is equipped for 8 persons.
I hope you will book my place and enjoy your stay in London
The whole space is available, including full kitchen, Washer, Dryer and many more things that you would need while on holiday.
The whole apartment is available for quests.
I will be more than happy to help you at any time during your stay in the apartment.
The property is ideally located for nearby amenities and walking distance from Hyde Park and Oxford Street.
We want our guests to enjoy our apartment, but here are a few rules which comply with most people's common sense. Thank you for taking the time to go through them before your arrival:
1. No smoking inside - if you are a smoker and want to use the window, please keep the premises well ventilated
2. No pets allowed
3. Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items. For example: cushions, artwork, kitchenware, linens, towels, smoking, new lock if keys lost.
4. Flight delays/cancellations/emergency situations will not result in refund of money.
5. Internet is offered free of charge. In the unlikely event this is not working, there will be no refund.
6. ILLEGAL/ ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIVITY: Guest agrees that he/she will not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner. The guest agrees not to throw loud parties or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the property or cause disturbance to the neighbours. Failure to comply with this may result in the immediate exclusion of the guest without any recompense for any future rental paid.
7. KEYS: We normally give one set of keys to the guest. Please do not give out these keys to any other person.
8. We only charge a minimum amount for cleaning and therefore expect the property to be kept in a good condition. To this end please note the following,
a) All rubbish across the whole property is to be collected and bagged up and placed in the external bins.
b) All dirty dishes should be collected and put in the sink or dishwasher, cleaned, dried and returned to their original cupboard.
c) The fridge and cupboards should be left empty and free from any food.
d) Used towels should be left by the washing machine in the property.
Failure to follow the house rules may lead to a deduction from the deposit money held.
My name is Ed and I live in London. London is great and always busy and i really think that every person should visit London at least once in their life time. There are great shop and beautiful authentic restaurants from all over the world.
I enjoy hosting guests from all over the world.