Our house is in a quiet neighborhood , a block away from Broward mall in the city of Plantation . Restaurants, Starbucks and grocery store within walking distance . Community pool .Enjoy full access to the kitchen and a peaceful backyard . Hi-speed internet available. We accept to host a small dog . Hablo español.
The house has four bedrooms ,we are renting one bedroom with a high-rise bed with two twin beds available. The full bathroom is shared.
Clean , quiet and beautiful .
Front door has a combination code door lock . Guest has full access to kitchen .
I have a small and friendly dog .
- no smoking , no eating in the room
- check out is at 12 pm
- guest is expected to leave most days during work hours . Please advise if you will be spending time at home during the day as that won't be accepted .
-in the case you need something, communicate.
If you have a dog, we know you will make sure he is careful around the house.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order 5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
I am the mom of two young men, optometrist by profession and Ecuadorian in nationality. We love our place in Quito but we are currently living in Fort Lauderdale- Florida. We love hosting travelers and making sure their stay is as enjoyable and stress-free as possible.