Interlochen private lakefront retreat on All Sports Duck Lake with gorgeous views. Immaculate, newly-renovated, bright, open, and comfortable cottage located within walking distance of Interlochen Center for the Arts. Perfect for swimming, fishing, and relaxing in between visits to downtown Traverse City, Sleeping Bear Dunes, Frankfort, Suttons Bay, Leland, Crystal... or reconnecting with your IAA student or summer camper. Prices vary throughout year so please check your dates!
Open floor plan with vaulted ceiling in great room perfect for family time-with open kitchen, bar seating, dining table for six, two sofas, flatscreen TV, and stunning lake views from oversize windows. First bedroom with queen bed and convenient desk, second bedroom with twin over full bunkbeds. You’ll enjoy clean and comfortable furnishings, linens, wireless internet, cable TV, games, and all appliances including a full size washer and dryer inside. Outside you’ll enjoy a private fire pit, gas grill, sandy bottom lake, and (in season) a dock
You'll have the whole cottage to yourself
If you have any questions or problems during your stay, we're always available to help!
- Check out time is before 11:00 a.m. and check in is after 3:00 p.m.
- Guests are expected to be quiet after 11:00 p.m.
- No fireworks
- Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order
- Please only use appliances for their intended use
- Please note that we do not offer daily housekeeping service
- Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of our guests
- By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises
- Please note there are 40 stairs down to the dock and water. If anyone in your party cannot navigate stairs safely, please keep looking for the right rental cottage for you
- Please be advised that swimming in any northern Michigan inland lake can result in an annoying but avoidable skin rash called swimmer’s itch. Easy online research will tell you how to avoid it while swimming in any northern Michigan lake
- Please note any visitors during your stay are your sole responsibility and overnight guests are limited to 5 people. No house parties are allowed.
- Please DO NOT FLUSH feminine products. This is so important that if it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you may be charged for any necessary plumbing services
- Guests shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection as needed. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner