West facing apartment with with floor to ceiling windows for amazing views of London City and the Thames river in the heart of London's financial district! Close proximity to Heron Quay's DLR, Canary Wharf underground station, shopping mall and pubs, this luxury apartment benefits from:
* Air condition
* Equipped kitchen with Siemens appliances
* King size bed + Sofa in Living Room can be turned into a double bed
* 40" LED TV
* Coffee/tea/light snacks provided
The flat is located on a very high floor with west facing (sunset) views of the City and the River Thames for you to enjoy.
We are refurbishing the apartment at the end of November before your stay. Some furniture displayed in the photos will be replaced with new (equal) furniture. The current photos also display an older sofa in the living room, which will be replaced with a three-seater sofa-bed at the end of November 2017.
You will have the apartment to yourselves.
After booking, we will agree a check-in time with you. One of us will meet you and show you around for check-in and we are a phone call or text message away if you need anything.
We like to keep our place tidy, please do the same.
Only mobile wireless available, please avoid heavy internet usage.
If you require a different check-in time, please contact us before booking.
- Flat is for 4 guests maximum. We welcome couples on holiday or tourism. If you want to stay as a couple, please book as 2 guests.
- Proof of ID of all guests must be presented at check-in.
- You cannot bring any unauthorised guest.
- You agree to the use of CCTV to capture entry into the flat. The CCTV will only capture those entering through the main door, triggered when the door is opened.
- Strictly no smoking in the apartment.
- No eating or drinking in the bedroom.
- Strictly no pets.
- No parties or events or celebrations or gatherings.
- Strictly no shoes in the house.
- Be environmentally friendly with water, heating and air conditioning.
- You break it you buy it!
We are a professional couple from Thailand and Germany who lived and worked in London for the past 10 years. We aim to make at least one exotic self-drive trip per year (South America or Africa) and we know accomodation is an important part of the trip - this is why we want to offer you an enjoyable stay while you are exploring London. Don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions whether that be on the apartment or any tips on London.