Facing the unrivalled setting of the Mosque–Cathedral of Cordova you will find a bedroom in a traditional cordovan house. Its location is in front of the impressive monument, it will allow you to enjoy a wonderful view and relax in a refreshing cordovan patio. Its location is one of The Official Procession’s route during easter, Semana Santa and it has a magnificent bay window with a view of the Mosque–Cathedral of Córdoba.
Tourist attractions: Mosque–Cathedral of Cordova, The Alcázar, Patios.
It is a spacious and bright double room on the ground floor, with possibility of extra bed (REQUEST IT BEFORE BOOKING), if you need it, and cot for children. The two single beds to be identical, give play to decorate the room according to the needs of guests, have the option that if they prefer can be put together as a double bed, CONFIRM THEM BEFORE ARRIVING, that is enough, for Leave it prepared and to your liking. We also have a bedroom with a double bed in the case you come with your partner. We live in a familiar house of three floors with direct view to the Mosque–Cathedral, were you will feel like it is your own home. The bedrooms for rent are in the ground floor, which are independent of the rest. Due to the celebration of popular festivities during April and May, it may be a bit noisy, but we will provide you earplugs in case you need them.
In summer everything is much calmer.
- The bathroom is shared only by the guests, and you can rest and relax in the traditional cordovan patio, you can also sit in the hallway and contemplate the comings and goings of tourist and visitors throw the gate.
- You Have the typical patio Cordoba to rest and relax. As we do not have a kitchen, we have in the patio a service of Coffee (We provide the capsules), Microwave and toaster, as if they also need to be stored some food or drink in the refrigerator just say they are saved in the no problems . "You can bring food, order it and enjoy eating in the common areas, such as the patio, the terrace and the room." - We live in a family house of three floors with direct view to the Mosque-Cathedral where you will feel like in your own house. The rental rooms are independent and with direct entrance from the street. In summer it is much quieter and also on the ground floor in the common areas is very comfortable. In addition we have two terraces, one on the second floor, to the right, where you can enjoy the sun and the night before the wonderful view of the Cathedral Tower illuminated. The other terrace on the 2nd floor, in the left wing where you have to climb some stairs, with spectacular views of the whole Mosque-Cathedral, (ask once there in the house for the possibility of being able to climb to She, since the access is a bit complicated by the door to the terrace and I have to open it myself). - You can also sit in the "zaguán" and see, through the gate, the tourists coming and going. You will pass from the tranquility of your room to cross with people from all countries and races and make you think of the coexistence of cultures, which for centuries has existed in the city.
We have elaborated a guide of the most emblematic sites of the city, its gastronomy and other places and activities that you can see it on the web of room, Which will be given to them when they are in the house, so that it is more comfortable and easy to go to those places. We are at your disposition for which you need, to help you in everything That is necessary. I "ll teach you best places to visit the city, with detailed plans, where to eat according to the taste of the guest, even accompanying them some interesting site that is difficult to arrive.
-NOTE: If any guest for any reason has no possibility of arriving at Casa Mezquita before 20:00, do not hesitate to contact me to give you a soluti
-In winter with the heater we have, he warms the room quickly and will feel very comfortable. -En vernao is a room that is very cool and is very comfortable, we provide a fan in case they need it.
- For guests who come very loaded with suitcases, and want to leave the car in the same corner of the house, i have to send to city council, the registration of car so that they can easily pass through the restricted area.
-Also indicate the Way to do it to enter, since the GPS in Cordoba is of the worst cities since they change streets direction very often and you indicate the driving to the house by very narrow streets.
- I recommend you follow my directions and you will have no problem, can be seen on the web of the room
- I also send maps to get to Casa Mezquita for those who come in another way either by train or by bus, which is located the two stations face each other. Those who wish to get on the bus line of the station to get to Casa Mezquita, the line to take is No. 3, which will also indicate the downhill stop and said map to get home and can be seen on the web of the room.
- The cleanliness of the rooms and common areas are cleaned before guests arrive and when guests leave the room. In the mornings, however, although it is not included, when guests are not in the house, it is usually given a review of common areas such as the patio and the hall. Cleaning in the house is one of our priorities, since the main thing is that the guests feel at home.