My place is close to JBLM, Tacoma (8 min.), Seattle (40 min.), and only steps away from kayaking, canoeing, and swimming.
The loft is perfect for personal retreat and/or respite for your business travel. Earplugs, toiletries, coffee, tea and snacks are provided for your comfort and enjoyment. Curtain at top of stairwell creates privacy for the loft (please be advised there is no wooden door).
Starbucks is only 2 min. drive away.
This cottage is situated on a private lane, and shares a dock on the waterfront with a few cottages. This is a quiet and quaint neighborhood, perfect for rest and relaxation. Only a 35 mile drive to Seattle. Starbucks is walk-able distance away (10 min)/ or short 2 min. drive away. You'll enjoy the cozy atmosphere and array of ambient light in this cottage facing the lake.
Loft bedroom has long white curtains at the entrance acting as the bedroom door, Kitchen, Dining area, Living Room, Bathroom, Washer & Dryer, Private Deck, Private Balcony off the loft bedroom upstairs. You will also have shared dock access in a park like setting, to enjoy the lake with the small lane of cottages bordering the lakeside.
I have a co-host who will be available to assist you during your stay with any needs you may have.
I love hosting!
I can help with any questions regarding logistics of travel or things to do in the area.
- Please remove shoes before entering.
- The golden rule is observed by host and guest, i.e. "leave no trace" in common areas, and respect quiet hours from 10 pm to 7 am.
- Please no midnight cooking (night shift workers, this listing is for a private room in a home with day shift workers and may not be the best fit for your needs).
- Only guests booked on reservation will be allowed into the home. Security comes first.
- Due to steep staircase, this listing is not suitable for small children.