"Apartamento Armando" it's a spacious, light and sunny place with an open living-dining area ideal to socialize with family and friends while overlooking the sea from the balcony. There's a brand new full equipped kitchen, perfect to cook grommet meals while seeping a glass of red wine. Near to the city center, and only 800 meters from Batata Beach, and 1 km from Dona Ana Beach, the place is ideal to relax with your family and friends while enjoying the beautiful city of Lagos.
The apartment is suitable for couples, groups, families with (or without) children, sport lovers and business travelers. It accommodates 7 people.
7 to 6 people - full price
5 to 4 people - 5% discount
3 to 1 people - 10% discount
There is a full equipped kitchen, Wi-Fi, cable TV and free public parking. The apartment it's located on a 3rd floor with a private entrance and easy access by staircases. No elevator.
I'm not living in Lagos right now but I'm available online, or you may contact my friend Esmeralda Catalim for assistance. She's my main host.
For check-in, pick up keys and local support, please contact Susana Moreira at - ADMINISTROLAR, Rua Lançarote de Freitas 32, Lagos, Portugal. Susana is my apartment manager.
Any other questions regarding the apartment, or issues about your welcoming reception or reservation, feel free to contact me or Esmeralda. We will be glad to help you to feel comfortable at "Apartamento Armando"
Transfer service available (airport, railway and bus station) upon request.
- Quiet hours: turn down the volume from 12 AM to 8 AM
- Smoking area: balcony only
- Keys: 30€ fee for losing the keys.
- Maintenance: keep the apartment clean and well kept. There might be an additional cleaning fee for extra cleaning services.
- Keep main entrance door closed all the time
- Keep your personal items cleared form common areas.
- Private building. Respect and use common sense with other occupants.