Værelse på 25m2 med dobbelt seng. Bordet på værelset, kan bruges som arbejdsstation til computerarbejde.
Gæster har eget toilet + bad inkl håndklæde og sengelinned/hovedpude og dyne.
The room has a double bed. A table ideal as a work space. The house is in a tranquil environment.
Guest has their own bathroom (toilet and shower) Including towels and duvet
Highway E45 is nearby its easy to get to and from. Shopping possibility is close to the house. There is a possibility to borrow a bike
I hope that you will have a good stay at my home and in my city of Aalborg. If you have questions during your visit, feel free to write to me or ask me and I will try to help you as much as possible.
The house is close to the zoo and a forest valley as well as the beautiful nature area in Østerådalen. Please visit visit Aalborg web page for inspiration and what to do in Aalborg.
The house is placed in a calm neighborhood, and the house is cozy and tranquil.
Free Parking outside the house.
Access for guests
Guests are always welcome to use the kitchen and the laundry room. If the sun is out feel free to use the terrace.
The following rooms are not to be used by guests: the two living rooms, my bedroom and all the rooms downstairs, except the laundry room.
The Internet is available on your own mobile devices.
There is no tv in the room.
Contact with guests
I will always welcome guests in my home. I'm studying to become an occupational therapist, I do sports and volunteer work. I'm typically at home in the evenings.
I appreciate quiet moments and I appreciate having my privacy in the house while having guests.
Other things worth noticing
There is free coffee and tea for guests.
Breakfast is included in the price - muesli with milk.
- No footwear in the house. I appreciate that you take off your shoe wear and place it at the hallway/entrance
- No smoking inside the house
- No parties are allowed in the house. However, you are welcome to receive visitors
- Check out time is no later than 15.00 on departure day
- Quiet times from 22.00, including using the washing machine
- Please ventilate daily the bedroom by opening the windows
- Please ventilate daily the bathroom after a bath by opening the windows
- When leaving the room and bathroom, please close windows and doors
- When leaving the house, the windows must be closed and the front door locked
- At all times keep the front door locked (also when you are in the house)
- Waste/garbage must be disposed in the red bin in the kitchen
- If you are looking for a love weekend, I recommend couples to rent a hotel room