This accommodation is ideal for 1 or 2 guests who either want a weekend break or are visiting a Goodwood event. It is within walking/cycling distance of Goodwood motor circuit and only a short drive to Goodwood racecourse. The decor is modern and simple and you can enjoy a cooked or continental-style breakfast as part of the cost. Guests are welcome to park their car on the driveway, enjoy exclusive use of the garden and use the fridge, microwave, kettle or washing machine if required.
- The sofa bed is a small double.
- All the accommodation is on the ground floor apart from the shared family bathroom upstairs.
- Guests have use of a kettle, microwave, washing machine, fridge and freezer if required.
- Guests have private use of a toilet and sink adjacent to the bedroom.
- The guest area is separate from the family house and separated by a locked door (only opened between 7.30-9.30am).
- Guests have a private entrance.
- Guests will have access to the shared family bathroom upstairs between 7.30-9.30am each morning.
- Breakfast will be served in the family kitchen at an agreed time between 7.30-9.30am. Guests will not have access to the kitchen the rest of the day.
- Guests will have exclusive access (via the French doors in the bedroom) to the garden, which has patio, large table and chairs and string lights.
- We will be staying in the main house whilst guests are staying.
- We will make breakfast for guests and will be around the house whilst guests use the family bathroom.