The condo sleeps 6 comfortably with a king bed in the master suite, a queen bed in the front bedroom overlooking the beachfront, and a queen sleeper sofa in the living area. The condo offers cable TV on a 32" LCD TV in the living area and a 26" LCD TV in the master bedroom, central heating and air-conditioning, free high-speed WiFi in the unit and features a 24-foot wide private balcony with an unobstructed panoramic view of the Beach and Ocean. Simply Spectacular and Luxury at its finest!
1) Property: The property consists of a condo located at 7310 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, Texas, 77551. The Unit number is 905. It is privately owned, including linens and furnishings. Guests are responsible for any damage, abuse, excessive cleanup requirements, moved furniture or loss to the accommodation or its contents during occupancy. They agree to compensate the Owner for any damages caused by their carelessness or negligence. Housekeeper walks through the property after check-out to ensure that it is left in good order.
2) Refunds: If Guest cancels their reservation, no refund will be given. No refunds will be issued for natural disasters or inclement weather. Weather (hurricanes, etc.) and emergency evacuations or states of emergency, are NON-REFUNDABLE. (This is out of our control). No deposits, rents or fees will be returned. Owner recommends Trip cancellation and Interruption Insurance.
3) Early Departure/Late Arrival: There will be no refund for early departures or delayed arrivals for any reason. No refunds or schedule changes will be made due to inclement weather. Vacation/Trip insurance is recommended to all guests and may protect guest from such events as weather.
4) Trip Insurance: Trip Insurance is the only way to protect your investment. Trip insurance can be purchased through the online reservation system, or you may purchase a policy through another source, such as Owner strongly recommends that you purchase trip insurance for your peace of mind, especially during the hurricane season when the weather may impede travel. Like any insurance, be sure you understand the policy. For example, if you are concerned about canceling due to weather, make sure the policy covers weather cancelations, etc.
5) Cleaning Fee: Guest will be charged a nonrefundable $110.00 cleaning fee. All rentals are subject to a cleaning fee and taxes. The cleaning takes place immediately after you leave to prepare for the next rental. While you are there you are responsible for cleaning your unit. Please take care of it, as this is the Owner’s home. Each Rental has been supplied with normal/general home cleaning products. If you would like to have cleaning done during your visit, we will schedule additional cleaning for additional cleaning charges. Any Rental that is over two weeks (2 weeks) will be subject to additional cleaning fee that will be arranged by Owner and paid by Guest before service is rendered. All Guests are asked to do all dishes and place all garbage from all rooms including refrigerator and freezer outside the door of your condo unit. Trash is picked up twice a day (11:00 am and 3:00 pm). Bags must be sealed for pick-up. Please remove all linens from beds for housekeeping to pick up.
6) Payment: Guest acknowledges that 100% of the gross rental amount, including all applicable taxes and cleaning fees will be due and payable at the time the reservation is made, unless prior arrangements have been made with Owner. Guest is responsible for any and all fees associated with nonsufficient funds and payment reversals.
7) Property Damage: NO house parties are permitted. Pets are NOT allowed. NO illegal substances are allowed. NO smoking is allowed inside the condo. NO EXCEPTIONS. Violation will cause immediate termination and forfeiture of all rental payments paid and a $250 fine will be collected. Any additional damage will be the financial responsibility of Guest.
8) Age Requirement: All rentals are to families and responsible adults of 24 years of age and older. Guests agree to abide by the rules and policies of “By The Sea Condominiums” and all ordinances of the City of Galveston, Texas.
9) Check-in/Check-out: Guest acknowledges and understands that Check-in is no earlier than 4:00 p.m. Central Time and that Check-out is no later than 11:00 a.m. Central Time Housekeeping needs adequate time to prepare the property for the next guest. Guests not leaving by the stated Check-out time will be assessed a rate of $50 per hour.
10) Guest Count: Occupancy is limited to 6 people. Should the Owner or Agent have any reason to believe that a group has misrepresented itself or that the property is being ill-used, they have the prerogative to terminate this agreement and ask violators to vacate the premises. No refund will be given for the time remaining in the reservation. 11) Services: Guest acknowledges that Owner has access to Maintenance and Housekeeper for EMERGENCIES ONLY. They are NOT on Owner’s payroll or at Owner’s immediate disposal. Please handle basic problems on your own. Call Owner only in case of emergencies. Keep in mind, if it is not an emergency and Guest requests additional services, there will a minimum of $50.00 charge, which must be paid before service is rendered.
12) Maintenance: It is agreed that Agent (Housekeeper or Maintenance) may enter the premises for the purposes of inspection, effecting necessary repairs and/or maintenance or for other necessary purposes. All reasonable efforts will be made to handle maintenance emergencies; however, no guarantee can be made that such problems can be resolved immediately. Neither the Owner nor the Agent is responsible for articles lost, stolen or left at the house.
13) Unforeseen Property Emergencies: Should the house become unavailable due to maintenance reasons, Guest will be refunded the rent for such period of time that the occupancy is prohibited, prorated on a per diem basis commencing on the date they were forced to vacate and calculated to the date on which they were able to re-occupy the property of the end of the rental period, whichever comes first.
14) Outdoor BBQ Grill: “By the Sea” Condominiums furnishes an outdoor BBQ grill at the pool area. Cooking is not permitted on the balconies by order of the Fire Marshall.
15) Home furnishings/equipment/etc.: Moving of any furniture or décor is not allowed. Furniture, bedding, linens, towels, utensils, remote controls, etc. or any other property belonging to the Owner will not be removed from the premises for any reason. Loss of these items, as well as damage to any property or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged to Guest. Entertainment system wiring is not to be tampered with in any way. Beach towels are not furnished by Owner, so please bring your own.
16) Company Services: Owner will not be responsible for the failing of any other company services due to said company’s error or service interruption (i.e. electricity, cable, water, gas, etc.) However, Owner will take necessary steps to remedy any issue in the shortest time possible.
17) Hold Harmless: Guest agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Owner and Agent and their officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all demands, claims, and damages to persons or property, losses and liabilities, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or caused by Guest’s negligence or willful misconduct. Guest acknowledges and understands that each and every guest, or guardian, is solely responsible for any accident or injury to any person while in-residence, and that the Owners accept no legal or financial responsibility. Guest and guardians assume all risk of injury or other loss resulting from any recreational activity and will hold the Owner harmless with respect thereto. Guest agrees to hold Owner harmless from any claims for damages caused by acts of nature or situations beyond Owner’s control.
Payment for rental acknowledges that Guest understands and will adhere to these guidelines and rules and will pay any damages or fees within ten (10) business days of notification.
Thank you for choosing “Seas the Moment”!
Hello! My name is Cynthia, and my wonderful husband, Jack, and I own three Beachfront Condos at "By The Sea" Condominiums! I am a native Houstonian, and I spent my younger years visiting Galveston. Although we now reside in West Palm Beach, Florida, we enjoy frequent visits to our condos by the sea! We are so pleased to share our piece of Galveston with you, and we hope you will enjoy our home as much as we do! We make several trips each year to the beautiful City of Galveston to check on our lovely condos and do routine maintenance. We have a wonderful Housekeeper who takes pride in her work, and we were lucky to find her to look after our condos. I believe you will see the attention to detail and the love we have put into our three condos as you visit and experience your home away from home too! We will both strive to make your vacation experience a memorable one from start to finish!