Located a short 250m stroll down the hill from the main Kalk Bay strip, this
beautiful home offers the perfect base from where to explore the Cape Peninsula and beyond, along with great views over Kalk Bay.
Expect classic charm (built in 1922) with all the modern creature comforts. The house comprises three separate living units - all with separate entrances.
See other listings here:
- Respect your neighbours: you might be on holiday but some of our neighbours are not. So no loud music after 10pm.
- The upstairs unit sleeps 2: no additional overnight guests are allowed.
- No smoking in the house. Smoking permitted outside but please dispose of cigarette butts in the bin.
- Our cleaning lady will clean the apartment before your arrival and then once a week for longer stays. She has a key to the house to let herself in. She is very reliable and there is no need to worry about theft. Additional cleaning can be arranged at an additional cost.
- A key replacement fee of $35 will apply if keys are lost and must be paid before checkout or will be recovered using the Airbnb resolution center.
- Please note that check-in time is before 8pm and that a late check-in fee of R300 will apply to all check-in's after 8pm.
- While this listing has an uncapped ADSL line, we would like to emphasize that the line has a soft cap. With this in mind we have a fair use limit of 2GB per day. Continuous and excessive use of the line will result in additional charges to the host which will be charged to the guest.