Our house, originally built in 1928, was renovated in 2013. It is a combination of western comfort and Japanese style, with great views from the upstairs sitting room. The house is literally a few steps away from the beautiful and quiet Yoshida Shrine, as well as right next to Kyoto University.
The house is in a quiet residential neighborhood, but there are large bus stops to take you to every major site in the city just a ten-minute walk in either direction.
We are available for any questions you may have. We also meet you at the house when you arrive to talk about the house and the neighborhood. We have maps of Kyoto for you, too!
Please note that this house is on a hill!
We also ask that you schedule a check in time with us so that we can be there to meet you.
- Remove your shoes in the entrance
- Respect our designated garbage rules
- Keep noise levels down, respect the neighbors
- PLEASE NOTE: The house is located on a hill
- We ask that you schedule a check in time so that we can be at the house to meet you