House, 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
At this gorgeous Sugarloaf Key vacation home, you'll have five spacious bedrooms (including two master suites)! Enjoy beautiful Gulf views set over three acres, offering privacy for a memorable Florida escape. It's even dog-friendly!
Just 18 miles from Key West, this location offers easy access to activities in the flats of the Upper Sugarloaf Sound. Local natural areas include Looe Key National Marine Sanctuary, The Blue Hole, and Adolphus Busch.
Inside this multi-level home, you'll have bright and comfortable furnishings, an open floor plan, and a large, spacious deck to enjoy the great coastal breezes. A full kitchen has everything you'll need for meals and for entertainment, there four TVs throughout the home. You'll also have a DVD player, stereo, and WiFi.
The five bedrooms have three king beds, one queen, and a twin, allowing up to nine guests to sleep comfortably (the maximum occupancy is 10). Up to two dogs are welcome with an additional pet fee. Other amenities include a private washer and dryer, two jetted tubs, a gas grill, balconies off two of the bedrooms, and air conditioning throughout.
Ideal for family getaways or even couples traveling together, come discover a little bit of paradise at this Florida Keys getaway!
No of people can fit in is 10
Special Vacation Rental Permit Regulations and Conditions
Legal Description of Property
Block: 10, Lot: 48, Subdivision: North Sugarloaf Acres, Key: Sugarloaf
Real Estate Number: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Pelico Rd Sugarloaf Key, FL 33042
1) No more than one motorized watercraft, including a jet ski or wave runner, shall be allowed at each vacation rental unit. The watercraft may be moored at either an existing on-site docking facility or stored on a trailer in an approved parking space.
2) Vehicles, watercraft and trailers shall not be placed on the street or in yards. All vehicles, watercraft and boat trailers must be parked or stored off-street in parking spaces specifically designated and approved in the special vacation rental permit. One vehicle parking space shall be required per bedroom or efficiency unit and one boat trailer space per vacation rental unit.
3) No boat docked at a vacation rental property shall be chartered to a person other than registered guests of the vacation rental unit or used for live-aboards, sleeping or overnight accommodations. In addition, recreation vehicles shall not be used for sleeping or overnight accommodations at the vacation rental unit.
4) Occupants shall be prohibited from making excessive or boisterous noise in or about any residential dwelling unit at all times. Noise, that is audible beyond the boundaries of the residential dwelling unit, shall be prohibited between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. weekdays and 11:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. on weekends.
5) All trash and debris on the vacation rental property must be kept in covered trash containers. Each vacation rental unit must be equipped with at least four covered trash containers for such purpose. Owners must post, and occupants must comply with, all trash and recycling schedules and requirements applicable to the vacation rental unit. Trash containers must not be placed by the street for pick-up until 6:00 p.m. the night before pick-up and must be removed from the area by the street by 6:00 p.m. the next day.
6) A tenant’s agreement to the foregoing rules and regulations must be made a part of each and every lease under F.S. 509.01 for any vacation rental unit subject to the provisions of this section. These vacation rental regulations governing tenant conduct and use of the vacation rental unit shall be prominently posted within each dwelling unit subject to the provisions of the section along with the warning that violations of any of the vacation rental regulations constitutes a violation of this Code subject to fines or punishable as a second degree misdemeanor and is also grounds for immediate termination of the lease and eviction from the leased premises and criminal penalties under F.S. 509.151 (“defrauding an innkeeper”), F.S. 509.141 (“ejection of undesirable guests”), F.S. 509.142 (“conduct on premises”) or F.S. 509.143 (“disorderly conduct on premises, arrest”).
7) The owner or agent shall require a lease to be executed with each vacation rental use of the property and maintain a guest and vehicle register listing all vacation rental occupants’ names, home addresses, telephone numbers, vehicle license plate and watercraft registration numbers. Each lease and this register shall be kept by the vacation rental manager and available for inspection by county code enforcement personnel during business hours.
8) Vacation rental units must be registered, licensed and meet all applicable state requirements contained in F.S. ch. 212 (Florida Tax and Revenue Act) and F.S. ch. 509 (Public Lodging Establishment) as implemented by the Florida Administrative Code, as may be amended.
9) The vacation rental use must comply with all Florida Department of Health and State of Florida Department of Environmental Protection standards for wastewater treatment and disposal.
10) All vacation rental units shall have a vacation rental manager, who has been issued a vacation rental manager license by the planning department. The vacation rental manager shall reside within and be licensed for that section of the county (Upper, Middle, and Lower Keys) where the vacation rental unit is located and be available 24 hours per day, seven days a week for the purpose of promptly responding to complaints regarding conduct or behavior of vacation rental occupants or alleged violations of this section. Any change in the vacation rental manager shall require written notification to the planning department and notification by certified return mail to property owners within 300 feet of the subject dwelling.
11) Complaints to the vacation rental manager concerning violations by occupants of vacation rental units to this section shall be responded to within one hour. The neighbor who made the complaint shall be contacted by telephone or in person and informed as to the results of the actions taken by the manager. A record shall be kept of the complaint and the manager’s response for a period of at least three months after the incident, which shall be available for inspection by the county code enforcement department during business hours.
12) The name, address, and telephone number of the vacation rental manager, the telephone number of county code enforcement department and the number of the special vacation rental permit shall be posted and visible from the front property line of the vacation rental unit.
13) The tenants’ agreement with the rules of conduct shall be posted in a conspicuous location in each vacation rental unit.
14) Occupancy of vacation rental unit(s) shall be limited to no more than two (2) individuals per bedroom, or no more than two (2) individuals per efficiency unit, when rented as a vacation rental unit subject to the provisions of Monroe County Ordinance No. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) Review of this permit did not consider the existence of valid private deed restrictions, restrictive covenants or other restrictions or record which may otherwise legally prohibit the use of the dwelling unit for vacation rental purposes.
Violation of any of the vacation regulations constitutes a violation of Monroe County Code punishable as a second degree misdemeanor and is also ground for immediate termination of the lease and eviction from the leased premises and criminal penalties under F.S. 509.151 ("defrauding an innkeeper"), F.S. 509.141 ("ejection of undesirable guests"), F.S. 509.142 ("conduct on premises") or F.S. 509.143 ("disorderly conduct on premises, arrest").
Greetings from Team Vacasa! Yes, we're a professional property management company—but we're also real people, trusted by the owners of vacation homes to take care of all the heavy lifting like housekeeping, reservations, maintenance, and guest care. (Because, to be honest, renting out a vacation home really can be a full-time job!)
We have local teams on the ground to take care of our homes and our guests. We like to think of it as the best of both worlds: you can enjoy a one-of-a-kind vacation experience in a unique property, only without compromising on service and convenience. You can trust that your home will be cleaned by professional housekeepers, and your calls will be answered (right away, around the clock!) by our dedicated Guest Services team.
Check out our listings, and if you have any questions, get in touch! We'd love to help you plan your perfect getaway.