This beautiful fully furnished cabin for rent is located in between (URL HIDDEN) and Kenai, about 3 miles to public access in the famous Kenai River. This cabin can comfortable accomodate 3people. My place is close to the airport, parks, and great views. You’ll love my place because of Very quiet and relaxing ambiance, the people, the location, the outdoors space. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, & families (with kids)
Cozy, Quite and Private
Fully furnished!! Iron and hair dryer is available ipon request.
I expect My Guest to behave, No pets allowed in this cabin, No Smoking and heavy party.
1. Check-in time is 2pm, and check-out time is by 12noon. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
2. Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or back). There's a charge of additional $250 if you smoke inside the ROOM.
3. What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law!! not so much one of our rules."
4. Pets are allowed but Guest/S need to notify the host ahead of Time For approval. There's a extra $20 fee for pets.
5. Any damage will be paid by the guest. I have even taken photos before check in and after check out with every guest to ensure that my home is returned in the same way as they received it. The Guest will be held accountable for any damage caused by them or their pet.
6. We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned to
7. The easiest Way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday
8. Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any trush and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
9. To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you to.
10. My rules is, you need to have fun while staying at our place. Enjoy!