Relax in the beachside eco villa concept with reclaimed timber and alang-alang roof. This two cabin villa style has 4 beds, perfect for group or family vacation home. Located within 5 minutes walk to Balangan beach, a laid back sandy beach with nice wave for beginner to intermediate level.
There are 4 bedrooms here in twin duplex cabins. The villa have two cabins each with two beds, one upstairs and one downstairs. There's a Bale in the garden space for you to chill during the hot sunny day. The villa features a real size pool, outdoor shower to wash sand, and a holiday kitchen. You can see the ocean from upstairs balcony.
You are welcome to enjoy the entire villa, from pool, kitchen, garden space, and of course the cabins.
A BukitVista host will meet you and get you oriented with the house and area. We enjoy the opportunity to meet all our guests. Our team is very knowledgeable about our area and enjoy seeing happy guests. They will also share some local tips with you!
Feel free to ask any question or recommendation. We will set up an instant message communication channel for easier contact during your stay.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I do early check in, late check in or check out?
You may arrive early, but please be advised, the room won't be ready until 2pm though. But you're welcome to come by and relax, use the pool/spa/private beach. Enjoy the location and hospitality.
We usually won't be there for late night check in, but we will inform onsite staff and security guard that you are coming so they can help check you in. We also offer to arrange driver for you for easier arrival.
Late check out is subject to availability and there will be a charge if you want to use the room. However we can offer to hold your luggage by the normal check out time at reception area and you can still use common facilities or go to the beach while waiting closer to your flight time.
- How do I get food here?
There are several restaurants available in the area. You can visit the restaurant at our friend's resort La Joya or restaurant in the area like The Alchemist in Balangan or barbecue in Jimbaran beach.
Love Bali, respect our staff, and smile a lot =)
* Our rooms are NON-SMOKING rooms. You are most welcome to enjoy your cigarette at our open-space living areas.
* Check in time is after 02:00PM and check-out before 12:00 noon. Early check-in and late check-out request will be subject to availability.
* Our onsite team will present every morning to ensure the cleanliness of the villa. We hope that you do enjoy your holiday experience at the villa and treat the space like your own house, and we do also expect you to let the villa's beauty and charm stay still as the very first day you see and feel it =)
* Last but not least, we do hope you enjoy your holiday experience. We will be at your disposal should you need further information and assistance during your stay.
Jing, Wayana and the Bukit Vista team want to make your trip to Bali awesome. We have a collection of some of the most iconic accommodation options in Bali. Tree Houses, Beach Villas, Cliff Lodges, Tropical Apartments and Rice Paddy Cabins. We are a hospitality startup here on the sunny island of Bali. Our mission is to "inspire delight". We want our guests to see our island home through local, authentic hospitality.
Bukit Vista Hosts:
Jing and Wayana are the founders. Rafik, Denny, Jan, Bastian, Bayu and Kris are part of our hosting community. Bukit Vista lives for happy guests. We love to experience the world through our guests. We're cheerful and solution focused. We make a point to try and meet every guest. Allow us to be the ambassadors to our neighborhood, local culture and attractions.
We collectively speak 7 languages: Mandarin Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, English, Portuguese, Japanese, French and Spanish. We're learning Russian and German.