My comfy apartment is in the heart of Koreatown and it is close to everything L.A. has to offer. Just a few miles from Hollywood, Universal Studios, Griffith Observatory, LACMA, Downtown L.A., Staples Center, Los Angeles Convention Center and L.A. Live. We also have great venues for concerts, sporting events, great museums and beautiful beaches. My place is close to grocery stores, bars, karaoke bars, nightlife and restaurants.
- No loud noises between 10pm-8am.
- No parties allowed.
- No smoking on the property. $50 will be deducted from security deposit if any smell is detected. No exceptions.
- No drugs allowed (including marijuana, even with medical note).
- Please turn off air conditioner or heater and all lights before leaving the apartment at all times.
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition you found it
- If you need to check-in earlier or check-out later, this must be pre-approved.
- Do not throw any food in the kitchen sink. $50 will be deducted from your security deposit, if the garbage disposal is broken because of the food.