Unique 3 levels 60 metres from gently sloping sandy beaches
Amazing 3rd floor roof deck overlooking the water to South Stradbroke Island.
Swimming pool, multiple blaconies and outdoor areas on different levels.
Peaceful seaside community but less than 20 minutes (12K) into Surfers Paradise.
Theme parks all within 15 minutes.
This is special rate for two people using the master bedroom. It is for full and exclusive use of the house with the exclusion of 2 bedrooms to be left empty.
This prestige property is luxuriously furnished with everything new in December 2016 and is maintained to a particularly high standard.
• Huge 385sqm luxury townhouse by the beach; house to beach 30 seconds
• Spectacular roof terrace with sea and beachfront views to Stradbroke Island; sun loungers, sun umbrella, couch, tables and chairs.
• Swimming pool with sun loungers in small sheltered, private garden
• Large under cover deck by swimming pool with BBQ and dining area
• 2 separate living areas on different floors each with wall mounted smart TV’s
• 4 separate eating areas; 1 indoor, 2 outdoor under cover, 1 outdoor open with sea views
• Large rear 2nd floor balcony with dining area
• 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets
• Huge 3rd floor bedroom with en suite, extra large shower, extra large bath, walk in w/drobe, sitting area, TV, king bed, balcony with water views
• Smart TV’s on all floors (65” on level 2, 55” levels 1 and 3)
• Air conditioning on all floors, ceiling fans in all rooms
• Pool Table
• Table tennis table
• Kayaks which can be wheeled down to the water
Entire property including swimming pool and roof deck
We live nearby and are available if you have any questions; but we leave you to enjoy the peace and relaxation Beach Addiction provides.
Although this property is less than 20 minutes into Surfers Paradise, it is situated in a very quiet, peaceful seaside community. Particularly in the evenings and at night, we request all guests be mindful of other residents in the area and maintain low levels of noise outdoors and on balconies. We suggest you note the noise levels from other residents within the area and maintain similar standards.
This is a very peaceful beachside community and we would appreciate guests consideration for other residents in the area by keeping noise levels low outdoors at night and early morning.
Please do not walk on the wooden stairways or deck in stiletto or sharp heeled shoes.
Born and raised in Manchester and even after 25 years living in Australia on the Gold Coast I still can't believe how lucky I am to live in the best place in the world. Waking up every morning here is a dream come true.
I'm recently retired having just sold the sporting goods wholesale business I set up when I first moved to Australia in 1991.
Time now is spent on the water on kayak, windsurfer or jetski, walking, riding my bike , playing squash, continuing the frustration of mastering guitar after 40 years of failure and like Kevin Johnson realising I'll never be a star and travelling.