( This isn't a whole property listing.) Located in a highly sought out neighborhood (under a community association) w/ lush landscaped streets. Located in a cul-de-sac, this spacious 2-story home is close to Waikele Premium Outlets and Shopping Ctr (15 min walk), w/ easy access on/off the H-1 Freeway. Excellent location – central to the isle. This listing is in a 4 bdrm/2.5 bths home. You will have access to 3 bdrms and 2 full bths (private space); this includes the mstr bdrm.
House was built in 2000. Living area is 1600 sq. ft. Upgrade Hawaiian Koa Pergo Flooring on the 2nd Floor and ceramic tile flooring on the 1st Floor. Landscaped with Hawaiian plants and flowers. Close to shopping in Waikele, Pearlridge Shopping Center, Kapolei Shopping, Ka Makani Alii and Aloha Stadium Swam Meet. Short drive to beaches (White Plains Beach, Ko Olina Beach, Haleiwa Beach, Waimea Beach). Proximity to Honolulu International Airport, Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial, Dole Pineapple Plantation.
You will have access to shared spaces of the kitchen, dining room, living room, half bath (which has the clothes washer & dryer), and covered patio.
I am available to offer help during your stay.
Aloha. Welcome (E komo mai)!
1. Kitchen is open to use. Pls. clean after yourself (i.e place dirty dishes in dishwasher).
2. In Hawaiian & Asian cultures, people remove shoes upon entering the home. This is a Hawaiian/Asian home.
3. I am a busy working professional. I am a phone call or text message away.
4. I want to make sure you are 100% satisfied and comfortable while you stay in my home. Please do not hesitate to address any concerns you might have.
5. No smoking allowed indoors. Smoking is permitted outside in the covered patio (with the patio door closed).
6. Pls. be mindful with electricity and water use. If you are not using it, pls. shut it off. You may use the A/C anytime but pls. turn it off when you are not at home.
7. Home is not safe for children (they may fall on open stairway from 2nd floor to 1st floor).
8. If your car (compact or economy size car) fits in the enclosed car garage, you may park it there. Otherwise, free parking is available in front of the house in the driveway or on the street.
9. The house is under home association rules. No parties. Quiet hours begin at 9pm. Neighborhood watch and nightly patrol by association.
10. If you borrow something (ice cooler, portable chairs, surfboard, snorkel equipment, boogie boards, etc.), pls. wash/clean it after using it.