2BR/2BA Gulf facing, private balcony opens to master BR and LR, WiFi, private laundry, seasonally heated pool, tile throughout. This lovely two bedroom condo was totally remodeled in 2011, with new cabinets, granite counters, and tile floors. Both master suites have private bathroom entrances. It has WiFi, is a side unit which faces the beach at a 45 degree angle, and is located on Okaloosa Island, which is between Fort Walton Beach and Destin.
It is the best vacation destination for the family, golfer, shopper or fisherman. There are no high rises in sight, as nothing over 7 stories is allowed on Okaloosa. Because this building has a mere 68 units, and plenty of waterfront, the white beaches and the teal Gulf waters are never crowded, making it simply paradise! Many people say that these are the most beautiful beaches that they have ever seen. Television, surveys and magazines rate the Emerald Coast among the top ten in the world for its beautifully colored waters and sand as white as snow. The Nautilus boasts a solar-heated pool, and beautiful architecture, and was the Beautification Award winning beach front property in 2006. You can relax with your morning coffee or a romantic dinner on your large private balcony adjoining the master bedroom and living room, and watch the dolphins jumping only a few hundred feet away! You have great views of the gulf from the kitchen, living room, and master bedroom as well. It doesn't get much more inspirational and romantic than watching the sun come up over the ocean through a wall of windows, while still snuggled in your king size bed. This unit also has WiFi internet, cable TV, and it's own washer and dryer for your convenience. (Note: The bar sink and under counter ice maker have been disconnected.) Need more units; ask us about our others.
Welcome to Discount Vacation Properties.
We have cleaning and maintenance people available if you should need them.
Sky Ventures Rental Policies and Conditions-Beach
1. Check-in Time. Check-in time is after 4:00 P.M. CST. In some instances, access to your unit may be unavoidably delayed due to cleaning or maintenance issues. There will be no discounts offered due to a late check-in. Your patience will be appreciated in these circumstances. Early check-ins require special arrangements and may be available for an additional fee. Call Sky Ventures at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) for details.
2. Advanced Reservation Payment An advanced reservation payment will be required to confirm your reservation. “Sky Ventures” must receive this payment in order to hold the reservation. This may be paid by cash, personal check, traveler’s checks, bank money orders, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) (4% convenience fee, or 5% if non-US), or credit card through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) (4% convenience fee, or 5% if non-US … Master Card, Visa, Discover, or American Express). The amount of deposit required is typically $200, but may vary. The reservation payment will be held as a damage deposit, and collected in addition to your rent, unless you write your credit card information on our application, to be held in lieu of the damage deposit. The amount of payment required is $100, plus transaction cost. All reservations will require full payments and balances paid in full, at least 30 days prior to arrival (60 days for monthly rentals). Reservations made under false pretenses of any kind will result in the forfeiture of all rental payments and eviction. This payment is totally NON-refundable for any reason.
3. Cleaning Fee and Deposit. A cleaning fee will be charged for all stays. The fee covers the cost of routine cleaning of the premises after your departure, and is in the amount of $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (more for monthly rentals). There will be no refunds of this fee what-so-ever. If you find your room cleanliness to be unsatisfactory at check-in, email us the day of check-in, so we can send the maids back to take care of any major issues by the next day. A $200 (or more) damage deposit or credit card authorization will be required for all stays. The deposit will usually be returned within one week of departure, less the cost of repair or replacement of any damaged or missing items found upon the departure inspection. $5 will be charged for each pool bracelet not left after your stay. All systems, mechanical items, furnishings, décor, and linen are checked after each stay, and the cost of replacing any missing or damaged items will be charged to your account. So, please inspect all items and email us no later than the day you check-in if anything is missing or broken, or you will be charged for them at check-out. To include: three keys, two beach chairs and one umbrella, TV and VCR or DVD in each, microwave, blender, coffee maker, kitchenware, iron, vertical blinds, lights, garbage disposal, etc.. We ask that you take out the trash, and load and run the dishwasher before check-out. We reserve the right to charge your deposit and/or credit card for any damaged or missing items, or extra cleaning required upon check-out.
4. Cancellation. A minimum $100 cancellation fee (and applicable transaction fee) will be charged on all cancelled reservations. Your advanced reservation payment will be refunded, except for this Cancellation Fee, if you notify Sky Ventures of your cancellation at least thirty (30) days prior to your original arrival date. A sixty (60) day cancellation is required for monthly rentals. Total payment of all rent, fees, and taxes are due thirty (30) days prior to check-in (60 days for monthly rentals). If you do not cancel your reservation within these time limits (i.e., prior to 30-60 days), you will forfeit your entire payment. Changes to your reservation may be allowed outside of 30 days prior to check-in when possible, a $50 change fee applies.
5. Check-out Time. Check-out time is no later than10:00 A.M. Late check-outs require special arrangements and may be available for an additional fee.
6. Pets. All pets must be pre-approved by management and listed on the application. A pet fee of $10/night first pet, and $5/night each pet thereafter, and an additional $100 pet deposit (if no credit card is on file) is required for pet stay. Double pet fees will be charged for any pets not previously approved and on the application. Pet owners will be financially responsible for any damages and extra cleaning. Pets are not allowed on the beach (under penalty of law carrying a $500 fine), nor in common areas. If no pet area exists, pets must be taken off site on a leash to relieve themselves, and pet owners must clean up all droppings. Pets may not be left unattended in public areas, or on the balcony if barking. Pets must not be allowed on our furniture or in carpeted rooms. Eviction may result from violation of these terms. PROHIBITED BREEDS: Akita, Boxer, Bull Terrier, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepard, Giant Schnauzer, Mastiff, Ovcharka, Presa Canario, Pit Bull, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Rottweiler, Neapolitan Mastiff, Wolf, Wolf Hybrid, Staffordshire Terrier, Cane Corso, Great Dane, Alaskan Malamute, Siberian Husky … to include any mix of these breeds.
7. Advance Reservations. We accept reservations up to one year in advance. We can confirm reservations for a future date, but we cannot confirm or guarantee rates for dates beyond the current published rental rates.
8. Property Assignments. When you confirm a reservation, we will assign you to a particular property. However, we do not guarantee specific assignments or requests, and we reserve the right to cancel your reservation at any time.
9. One-week minimum stays will apply for prime season, Saturday-Saturday.
10. Severe Weather. We do not refund rents or deposits lost due to cancelled or shortened stays because of weather. Departures due to inclement weather do not warrant refund of rent or deposit. HURRICANE POLICY: We will only refund unused days in the event of a MANDATORY evacuation for Okaloosa County.
11. Maximum Number of Guests. The allowable occupancy for the rental property is based on the following sleeping arrangements: 3 persons in master bed, 2 persons per sleeper sofa, 1 child under age 16 per bunk bed. Guests who exceed the maximum occupancy are subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rental payments.
12. No Subletting. The rental property may not be sublet. Your reservation is not transferable to any other party.
13. Parking. At Aqua Villa, please park the additional vehicles behind your first vehicle (i.e. in tandem). At Nautilus, Island Echos, and Waterscape please use the parking pass left for you, and park in the uncovered parking lot (Nautilus, and Island Echos).
14. Family Rentals Only! All of our vacation accommodations are family rentals ONLY. NO units will be rented to vacationing students or young adults (under 25) unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian, unless prior written permission is given (and likely a higher damage deposit held). A PARENT MUST BE STAYING IN THE UNIT AT ALL TIMES. OUR RENTAL UNITS ARE MONITORED FOR VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY. ALL VIOLATORS WILL BE EVICTED AND ALL RENTAL PAYMENTS AND/OR SECURITY DEPOSITS WILL BE FORFEITED. In accordance with Florida State Statute 509.41, RESERVATIONS MADE UNDER FALSE PRETENSE ARE NULL AND VOID AND CHECK-IN WILL NOT BE ALLOWED (or may be evicted, post check-in). This policy includes reservations made by parents who do not check in, and/or who leave overnight during the length of the stay.
15. Rates. Published rental rates are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct rates that may have been misquoted due to human or computer error.
16. Payment of Rent. Rental charges are due in full 30 days prior to check-in, and prior to keys being released. We accept cash, traveler’s checks, bank money orders, personal check with proper identification, and credit/debit cards through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) (Master Card, Visa, American Express, or Discover). An additional 5% fee applies to all credit/debit card payments. When paying within 30 days of check-in, ONLY CASH, credit/debit cards, or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) will be acceptable forms of payment (i.e. no checks of any kind). All rental payments will be deposited into an interest bearing account, and any interest earned will accrue to Sky Ventures. There will be a $25 charge on all returned checks.
17. Key Policy. Keys to the rental unit must be returned to the lock box at check-out. Any lost key will result in a $100 re-keying charge. Please leave the emergency access key in the lock box at all times. This may be your only means of entry in the event you are locked out! Otherwise, if a building staff member is not available to unlock the door (for up to a $100 fee), you may have call a locksmith for entry.
18. Housekeeping. The property will also be stocked with an initial supply of trash liners, toilet paper, hand soap and dish soap. Laundry facilities are provided in the unit or on the grounds of the property. In the event you need “for-hire” cleaning, please us @ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Beach service. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BEACH TOWELS! We do not permit towels, sheets, blankets, or furniture to be removed from the property. Beach chair and umbrella services operate in prime season for a fee (some units provide free beach service). Two chairs and an umbrella are provided in the unit for your use, unless beach service is provided. Please return those to the unit after each use, so you will not be charged if they are missing.
20. Maintenance/Cleanliness Problems. During your stay, promptly report any maintenance or cleanliness problems to Sky Ventures. Property is rented as-is/where-is, and there will be no refunds given for maintenance or other issues, to include, but not limited to: cleanliness, internet, phone, cable, garbage disposal, ice maker, appliances, washer/dryer, insects, elevator or short-term power or water outages. Sky Ventures will remedy these items once notified, in the most expeditious manner reasonably possible. Please do not leave doors or windows open while the A/C or heaters are operating, or you may be charged for their repair. Sky Ventures’ staff may enter the property to respond to any maintenance and/or housekeeping issues during your stay. Do not allow anything but wet TP to be flushed down the commode. If a toilet stops up, the guest is responsible for calling and paying for a plumber to come clear the obstruction.
21. Security of Personal Property. Sky Ventures is not responsible for any acts of theft or vandalism, or other damages to any personal property or for personal items left by guest in the accommodation during their stay or after departure.
22. Good Neighbor Policy. We respectfully request that you remember you are staying in someone’s home during your vacation. Please treat it with care and leave it in good condition at checkout.
23. Property Rules and Regulations. Please observe all rules and regulations governing the use of the property you are occupying. These rules apply to both owners and guests, and failure to comply can result in eviction.
24. Agent for Owner. Sky Ventures serves as the agent for the owner of the rental property.
25. Liability. Tenant accepts all responsibility for injury while residing on these premises, and understands they may purchase a renter’s insurance policy for their protection.
26. Choice of Law and Venue. This agreement shall be governed, construed, and interpreted by, through and under the laws of the State of Tennessee. Any litigation under this agreement shall be resolved in the trial courts of Jefferson County, Tennessee.
27. Emergency contacts. If you have a maid or maintenance issue, please text us @ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). If we are unavailable and the problem is urgent, please contact our maintenance man, Oliv(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), or Brett @ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). For emergencies only (charges may apply, if non-emergency), call the building staff: at the Nautilus office (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)), at Aqua Villa unit #(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)), at DW ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)), at ETW ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)), at IE ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)), at Waterscape ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Notes.
Please brush/wash off all sand at the pool shower. Sand which winds up in the tub or sink drains tens to clog the pipes very quickly.
Discount coupons for local venues are located at the Chamber of Commerce, or in the lobby of any hotel or large “corporate” condominium building.
Tenant may be held responsible for any unclean, damaged or missing items, if pre-existing problems are not reported to Sky Ventures by the end of the day of check-in.
SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED INSIDE ANY OF OUR UNITS! EVICTION AND LOSS OF DEPOSIT AND FURTHER FINES MAY RESULT.
Smoking allowed on balcony only.
You must send us our signed rental agreement and your photo ID ASAP, after booking.
Must be 18 to rent.
We rent Saturday to Saturday ONLY during spring break and summer.
Each human counts toward the total number of guests, even infants.