We have a great ground floor unit next to the pool with easy beach access. We are constantly updating and making improvements so it will be the best home away from home for our guests. From the comfortable, well furnished interior to the beautiful grounds and close, private proximity to the beach, you will want to return again and again.
I know you will enjoy staying in our newly furnished vacation home! The living room is finished with soft colors, a leather sofa sleeper, loveseat, and a 48 inch wall-mounted, flat screen TV. In May 2016, we replaced the carpet throughout the unit. The dining room has a bar height table with a natural stone top and super comfortable bar stools. It's a great place to play cards and enjoy your favorite cocktail. You can gaze out the large slider door and see the beautiful ocean, just beyond the board walk.
The master bedroom has high end furniture and a brand new, extremely comfortable king size bed. There is another flat screen TV for your viewing pleasure. Look out the large window to see the beautiful grounds and pool, and a nice view of the ocean. You will have no trouble storing your items and clothing in the large armoire and lingerie chest. The closet is also large, with plenty of hangers! There is a private master bath attached. In Oct. 2016 we gutted the bathroom and replaced with high-end finishes including Carrara marble tile and a 36 inch Pottery Barn style vanity.
The second bedroom is finished in a tropical flair with a queen sized bed and wicker furniture. Plenty of storage in the large dresser and of course, another flat screen TV. There is a large closet with plenty of hangers and an iron and ironing board in case you need to refresh your clothes. Step into the hallway to access the second bathroom.
The kitchen is fully equipped and has brand new appliances, including a side-by-side refrigerator with filtered water and ice on the door. Plastic or glass? Whatever your preference, we have plenty of dishes and serving items in the organized kitchen. With the programmable coffee maker, you can have your coffee waiting for you in the morning, then go out and sit on the patio and listen to the surf. There is a full-size, nearly new, GE washer and dryer in the laundry area adjoined with the kitchen and a window that looks out to a small courtyard with a bench. We added a de-humidifier which makes a world of difference and keeps the humidity low. Also new in 2016 is a storm door at the front entrance so you can keep the light shining in during the day.
There are beach and bath towels galore, extra sheets, blankets and most every linen you could possibly need. We have 4 beach chairs, an umbrella and several beach bags and coolers so there is no need to drag all that stuff from home. There is also a twin cot with a memory foam mattress in case you need an extra bed or need to separate your children. The condo is equipped with cable, wifi, a dvd player, and a CD boombox. I want all the comforts of home when I am there and I know our renters do too!
You will have access to the entire unit which consists of a comfortably sized living room and dining area, a kitchen with everything you would have in your own home, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The patio has a high top table and chairs where you can sit and gaze at the ocean.
Call me anytime! I like to get to know our guests and I am a phone call away in case you run into problems.
We don't use keys so before your stay, I will get in touch with directions and a keypad access code for you to use while you are enjoying our place.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the condo. Smoking is allowed outside only. Your deposit will be forfeited if there is any sign or scent of cigarette smoke in the condo. We will use those funds to have the unit deep cleaned.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
3. All the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. The Guest party agrees to keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended use.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking passes are located inside the unit. Renters must display parking pass on the dashboard at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of the vehicle at renter’s expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure. Guests are limited to 2 vehicles.
8. There is no daily housekeeping service.
9. If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless
• The state and local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or
• A “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” of residence of a vacationing guest.
On the day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area”, we will refund:
• Any unused portion of rent from guest currently registered;
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay and come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
• Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.
This rental agreement is made in Jefferson County, KY and its terms may be enforced in Jefferson County, KY at the sole discretion of the owner.
Guest Signature___________________________________________________ Date_________________