This apartment has one bedroom, kitchen and living room. It can accommodate 2 to 3 guests and is located within 7 minutes walk to Odori Park and Nishi-Jūitchōme Subway Station (T08) with good access to most places in Sapporo. It is 3 min. away from Sapporo Prince Hotel which means convenient access from the airport by using the Airport Limousine Bus. A nearby Tram Station will take you to the ropeway of Mt. Moiwa where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the city.
これは小さなアパートで、1ベッドルームで十分に改装され、2~3名のゲストを収容するのに適しています。 大通公園と地下鉄東西線西11丁目駅(T08)まで徒歩7分以内です。 空港バスを利用して空港からのアクセスが便利なプリンスホテルから3分です。 ご連絡は日本語で対応できますので、是非ご検討下さい。
Most contact will be by email and/or phone calls.
The building has no elevator so expect exercising using the stairs to the 3rd floor.
As wireless internet has a cap of 5G per month, please use it wisely and thinking about future guests.
* NO SMOKING in the Apartment! Breaking this rule will be subject to charging the full deposit fee for extra cleaning the place and possible cancellations from other guest due to bad smell.
* Please take your shoes off inside the apartment
* Turn off lights and heater before going out
* Keep noise to a minimum between 10 PM and 8 AM
* Keep the garbage separated
* Do not answer the door to unknown people (sellers?)
Hola Amigos! Hi everyone!
Thank you for stopping by to check my profile! I am from South America and have been living in Sapporo for more than 20 years. I love this city, its people and how nature shows itself during the four seasons; although I have to admit that I prefer Spring, Summer and Autumn over Winter.
I Love camping, riding horses, going to the beach and having barbeques. Good thing that I can dance all year round or will be doing nothing during the winter.
Anyway, hope I can help you enjoy your stay in Sapporo, so let me start by offering you an apartment with a good location and basic amenities.
Please, don't hesitate to contact me to know more about my place and/or Sapporo. You can contact me in English, Japanese, Portuguese and of course, Spanish.