You guessed it ... the ocean.Master bedroom with queen bed.
Eclipse (99.23%), Rockaway Beach, OR - on beach!
Eclipse (99.23%), Rockaway Beach, OR - on beach!
5位房客
2间卧室
3张床
1间卫生间
5位房客
2间卧室
3张床
1间卫生间
请设置成人数量。
成人
1
请设置儿童数量。
儿童
2 - 12岁
0
请设置婴幼儿数量。
婴幼儿
2岁以下
0
最多5位房客,婴幼儿不计算在内。
您暂时不会被收费

99.23% Obscuration - pretty darn close to total! Coordinates: ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)). Short drive if you need to pick up the other 0.77%.

Beachfront. Sleeps 5. Dog friendly. 2Br + Full kitchen. Awesome place to chill in the dark :-)

房源

It's a large room in an olde tyme motor motel. Cable. Wifi. Kitchen w/ microwave and stove. About 1/2 mile from town.

其他注意事项

There's a pet fee, payable on site ($20 for the first night, $10 for each additional night) per dog. Apologies in advance for this but you'd be amazed that a 10-pound dog can track in 20 pounds of sand!

There's on-site management (9 a.m. to 7 p.m. winter, 'til 8 in the spring/fall, and 9 in the summer) available should you require their services.

Hosts are available by phone at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).


便利设施
允许携带宠物
厨房
无线网络
无障碍设施

收费相关
额外房客 无需付费
始终通过爱彼迎进行交流
为了保护您的账号隐私和付款安全,请不要相信其它任何平台的折扣或优惠券代订,并始终在爱彼迎站内转账和交流。
了解更多

床位安排
卧室1
2张单人床
卧室2
1张大床
共用空间
1张沙发床

《房屋守则》
禁止吸烟
不允许举办派对和活动
入住时间为15:00 - 21:00
11:00前退房

- Dogs need to be supervised by a human at all times and stay off the furniture (it's really sandy, as you can imagine).
- Please respect the dunes and use designated access points. Politics aside, sea levels *are* rising.


预订取消政策

安全设施
烟雾报警器

可订状态
星期五和星期六最少住宿2晚

12条评价

如实描述
沟通交流
干净指数
位置便利指数
办理入住
性价比
Katie的用户个人资料
2017年7月
Cozy little place in a complex. No ocean view because of a sheltering dune, but easy beach access to a good beach spot. Loved the kids' room furnishings!

Chloé的用户个人资料
2017年6月
Great beach location! Cute little beach condo!

Ryan & Holly的用户个人资料
2017年6月
Great value and location!

Tyler的用户个人资料
2017年5月
All around great value. Comfortable and flexible.

Sarah的用户个人资料
2017年4月
It was great that everything was child friendly and dog friendly. We had a great stay.

Saron的用户个人资料
2017年4月
Quick and thoughtful responses from owner Pat. Easy check-in/check-out.

Matt的用户个人资料
2017年4月
Just steps from the beach. Perfect for a family of four with twin beds for the kids.

注册时间:二月 2017
Pat的用户个人资料
回复率: 100%
回复时间: 一天内

街区

类似房源