Quiet Neighborhood home just off State Hwy 20, near Little Cranberry Lake with hiking and biking trails. We are equidistant between the Downtown area and the WSDOT Ferry terminal. It is a 6 minute drive to the ferry or to go shopping downtown, You have the entire downstairs living area with bedroom, full bath, family room, HDTV, coffee and tea bar, microwave and mini- fridge.
Kick-back and relax in this 600Sq.Ft. comfortably furnished accommodation downstairs in a quiet neighborhood that is off the beaten path. A full walk-out daylight basement with large family room is overlooking a lush garden area. The guest bedroom has a queen size bed and family room has a queen size sofa bed. Comfy bed's, fresh towels, and guest toiletries for a relaxing stay. A private entrance from the patio with keyless entry.
Inside entrance has a security door at the bottom of stairs which is locked after 10 PM for your security. There is an outside patio with lighting and seating, with access to an outside stairway leading to the street level with on street parking. A rear gate opens to an alley for emergency access.
The entire downstairs area is available for up to 4 guests. We are just 8 blocks from Hwy 20 just below Rock Ridge Estates and within a few minutes walk to Cranberry Lake and Anacortes Forest Lands with over 2 miles of hiking and biking trails and fishing also.
We are available to provide area information about Anacortes downtown and the ferry system to the Islands as well as other things to do around town. A free one hour tour of the town is available for 3 nights stay or longer.
For this month we are offering: Stay 3 nights - get the 4th night free.
We are located 2.3 miles from the Downtown area and 2.3 mile drive to the Washington State Ferry terminal. With easy access to Washington Park, several marinas as well as a short drive to LaConner, Bay View, Deception Pass and Whidbey Island.
Anacortes is a poplar place to go Whale watching, Kayaking, hiking, biking and a good home base to see the beautiful tulips during April.
Our place is an ideal space for vendor's during Anacortes's various festivals.
- Guests will need to go down a flight of stairs to reach the accommodations.
- Please remove shoes inside the suite.
- Please strip the beds you use at the end of your stay.
- Please respect closed/locked doors/drawers.
- Patio is available during your stay.
- Attached garage not available to guests.
- No loud noise after 11 PM
- While we do provide some snack items for guests, we can not and do not accept any responsibility or liability for any allergic reactions they may cause to any guests. Allergens may include, but are not limited to, eggs, dairy, wheat, fruit and peanuts.
Due to allergies, we run a smoke free, pet free home and must have a strict no smoking on the premises/no pets policy.
- This is a private suite of rooms attached to the host's home.