IMPORTANT: So we may keep your Airbnb service fees as low as possible, we DO NOT include the 10% occupancy tax or the $100 property protection fee in the rent. You will need to pay the tax and fee after booking with Airbnb, when you sign Tahoe Luxury Properties' Vacation Rental Agreement. Airbnb will charge you for the rent, cleaning fee and their service fee; Tahoe Luxury Properties will separately charge you the 10% occupancy tax and $100 property protection fee. We hope you are pleased.
The rustic exterior of this 8,600 square foot home was achieved by mixing cedar logs, poplar bark shingles, grizzly granite veneer, and copper with a combination asphalt shingle and living roof. You will find breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe from the great room, kitchen and two bedrooms. Oversized French doors bring the outside in. You'll find endless ways to relax. A home theater in the lower level seats sixteen. Adjacent is a billiards room complete with a wet bar, dual large screen televisions, and shuffleboard for entertaining the adults while the kids enjoy the built-in climbing wall and playroom. The exterior rear patio features a pizza oven and barbecue. The gas-lit fire pit nestled by a boulder outcrop on the lawn faces the lake. This home has it all!
Bedroom #1 King - Master Suite
Bedroom #2 King - Suite
Bedroom #3 King - Suite
Bedroom #4 Double - Suite
Bedroom #5 Double -Suite
Bedroom #6 Suite Over Garage - Queen
- 7,652 Square Feet in Main House; 948 Square Feet in Suite Over Garage
- Buoy - Upon Advanced Request with Buoy Addendum
- Shared Pier. Please contact our Concierge to rent watercraft to access the buoy. Owner does not provide.
- Billiard Room with Two Large Flat Screen TVs, Gas Fireplace and Wet Bar
- Theater Room with Seating for 16
- Shuffleboard and Kids' Climbing Wall (must sign waiver to use)
- Spectacular Landscaped Yard with Large Lawn Area, Waterfall, Outdoor BBQ Pizza Oven, Stone Patio, Fire pit, Gas BBQ, Furniture- Everything Needed for the Perfect Summer Experience
- Great Room: Vaulted Log Beam Ceilings, Gas Fireplace in Lovely Stone Setting, Oversized French Doors to Bring the Outside In and For All-Day Sunshine, Slate Floors and Area Rugs
- Wireless Internet
- 2-Car Garage
- Many homes are pet friendly, however this specific home is not. Please inquire about pet friendly homes.
The Majority of Homes in Lake Tahoe / Truckee do not have Air Conditioning. This Home does not Have Air Conditioning. If this Amenity is Important, Please Contact us and we Will Find a Home for You Which Does Have Air Conditioning.
Please Note: Guests should always have tire chains in their vehicles when visiting the mountains in the winter. A 4WD or AWD vehicle is advisable.
Guests have access to the entire home.
TLUXP has a Concierge Director on staff to offer services to guests to make your stay extra special. Please inquire about details.
Suitable for Children (2 -12): YES
Suitable for Infants (under 2): YES
Suitable for Pets: No
Events or Parties: No
We thank you in advance for reading the TLUXP Vacation Rental Agreement thoroughly, prior to signing. Among other provisions, house rules are contained in this Agreement. Additionally, a guest book containing a wealth of information, and a few additional rules, will be at the home for your perusal. Do not hesitate to contact us with questions.