IMPORTANT: So we may keep your Airbnb service fees as low as possible, we DO NOT include the 12% occupancy tax or the $50 property protection fee in the rent. You will need to pay the tax and fee after booking with Airbnb, when you sign Tahoe Luxury Properties' Vacation Rental Agreement. Airbnb will charge you for the rent, cleaning fee and their service fee; Tahoe Luxury Properties will separately charge you the 12% occupancy tax and $50 property protection fee. Thank you!
Home on the Range is the perfect retreat for those looking to create a truly memorable vacation experience with friends and family. This alluring mountain lodge was masterfully crafted featuring the highest quality materials and dramatic mountain architecture. Home on the Range boasts rooms with western themed art and upscale furnishings throughout. Large windows frame the great room and dining area to create an irresistible temptation venture outside into the gently falling snow or meander thorough the woods in the expansive forest. The kitchen includes granite counter tops and custom-made cabinets, and it is equipped with everything one could possibly need to create an incredible holiday meal. In the winter, you might choose to enjoy relaxing by the wood burning fireplace reading a book or completing a puzzle at the game table while the kids will enjoy their own space downstairs with a sectional sofa, television and gas fireplace. In the summer, take advantage of the amenities offered by Tahoe Donner such as the private HOA beach at Donner Lake or the large swimming pool and fitness area at Trout Creek Recreation Center. Finally, the town of Truckee, in which the home is located, is the most charming of all the small towns surrounding Lake Tahoe.
Bedroom #1 King Suite
Bedroom #2 Queen Suite
Bedroom #3 Queen
Bedroom #4 Queen
Bedroom #5 Twin / Double Bunk Bed and Twin Bed
Bedroom #6 Double
- 4,081 Square Feet
- Lovely Stone Patio in Rear Facing Forest for Privacy, Backs Up to Greenbelt with Hiking Trails, Surrounded by Multiple Trees and Fabulous Lighting
- Propane BBQ and Large Front Deck with Patio Furnishings in Summer
- Great Room: Stone Ensconced Wood Fireplace, 65" Smart 4K Ultra HDTV Blu-Ray / Apple TV, Game Table, Spacious Open Floor Plan, Sonos Sound System, Large Windows to Vaulted Ceilings with Fan and Recessed Lighting, Front Deck Access
- Family Room: Downstairs with Gas Fireplace, Shuffleboard Table, 50" HDTV, Desk Area, Beamed Ceilings, Shuffleboard, Access to Backyard
- Gourmet Kitchen: Farm Sink, Pendant Lighting, Granite Counter-tops, Six Burner Range, Double Oven, Counter Seating for 6
- Dining Table Seating for 12
- Hickory Hardwood Floors, Hydronic Heating in Bathrooms, Professional Interior Design, Luxury Linens and Duvets with Down Comforters, Towels
- Master Bedroom: 50" Smart 4K Ultra HDTV / Apple TV, Gas Fireplace with Seating Area. Large Walk-in Closet, Lovely Forest Views; Master Bath with Jetted Tub
- Bedroom #3 has TV; Bedroom #6 has locked closet (please use master closet); Master Bedroom and Bedroom #6 are on Main Level
- Wireless Internet Access
- Large Lower Entry Area with Spacious Storage and Coat Racks
- Over-sized 2-Car Garage
The Majority of Homes in Lake Tahoe / Truckee do not have Air Conditioning. This Home does not Have Air Conditioning. If this Amenity is Important, Please Contact us and we Will Find a Home for You Which Does Have Air Conditioning.
- Town of Truckee Registration Certification No. RCN37
- Additional Information:
- Tahoe Donner homes have access to numerous amenities (for a guest fee). Amenities include a recreation fitness center, private beach club, swimming pools, tennis, golf, equestrian center, downhill cross-country skiing, bike trails, and more. Guests age 7 and up pay an $8 daily entrance fee to access the private amenities. Guests will receive member rates at the golf course, rather than public rates.
- In addition to amenities, Tahoe Donner offers many family-friendly recreation programs and events.
Please Note: Guests should always have tire chains in their vehicles when visiting the mountains in the winter. A 4WD or AWD vehicle is advisable.
Guests have access to the entire home.
TLUXP has a Concierge Director on staff to offer services to guests to make your stay extra special. Please inquire about details
Suitable for Children (2 -12): YES
Suitable for Infants (under 2): YES
Events or Parties: No
We thank you in advance for reading the TLUXP Vacation Rental Agreement thoroughly, prior to signing. Among other provisions, house rules are contained in this Agreement. Additionally, a guest book containing a wealth of information, and a few additional rules, will be at the home for your perusal. Do not hesitate to contact us with questions.
Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range for over 20 years. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection! Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!