Nestled in East Gippsland between Bairnsdale and Sale, surrounded by the great dividing range, Fernlin Farm is the perfect escape. Catering for up to 4 Guests (2 double rooms and bathrooms) and a lounge for your privacy.
Get to know all the baby animals. Walk through bushland or simply relax on the decking indulging in the peace a quiet.
Ideal for couples or international visitors wishing to learn and explore Australia
Take your time to explore the high plains in Dargo, go fishing on one of the Gippsland river banks or out on one of the lakes from Sale to Lakes Entrance. Visit the local events or the wineries and take in the relaxing beauty nature has to offer in East Gippsland region.
A working farm that offers a modern bed and delicious home designed farm breakfast by arrangement and free run of the 120 acre beef and sheep farm. Guests may also be invited to join their hosts with a home cooked dinner on the BBQ or in the wood fired pizza oven. Alternatively a picnic or BBQ meal packs with salad or vegetables can be negotiated for you to cook your own.
Only a 30 – 40 min drive from all your shopping and aquatic needs this farm offers you the perfect getaway.
- No shoes inside would be appeciated
- Please avoid food and drink in carpeted areas or a cleaning fee may be requested for spillages
- Our dogs love people and will enjoy your company but as working animals we ask you refrain from spoiling them with pats.
- Shut all property gates after use for stock
- No fires without permission
- Tank Rainwater on property - Use water wisely
- Walking about the farm is welcome however care should be taken as the hosts accept no liabilty for accident or injury.
Retired administration Manager and Plant Construction Worker now full time farming couple who enjoy visitors and sharing experiences.
Since retirement in July 2016 I have commenced a vegetable garden and with our sheep and cattle are heading towards produce self sufficiency. We buy local where possible and make all our own preserves, smoking our meats when available.
Our stock are grass fed and free range without added hormones or chemicals.
We enjoy good fresh food and home cooked meals.