My place is close to My place is close to
- Located near the trendy Quartier Des Spectacle
- Steps to exciting shopping and night life on St. Laurent
- directly across from SAQ (provincial liquor stores)
- 2 Fully stocked kitchen
- 3 TV's with Netflix, NHL/NFL live and karaoke etc
- next to 24 hr restaurants and grocery store
- Steps from metro station (st laurent)
- 10 minute walk/drive to historic old-Montreal, Mcgill, Concordia, UQAM
- Many street parking spots (both free & $)
The apartment can comfortably sleep 12 guests as it has;
- 3 Queen size beds (one in each room)
- 3 sleeper sofa in 2 living rooms.
- We have a Queen size easy-fill
In the 2 Kitchen available for use you will find;
- Dishes and cutlery to serve 12
- Pots and Bans
- basic cooking accessories
- basic spices and ingredients (oil, flour, sugar etc)
- Basic Condiments (hot sauce, ketchup, mustard etc)
- toaster, microwave etc
In the 2 living rooms
- 55' smart tv with play station 3
- 49" smart tv with netflix, crave tv and streaming sports packages (NHL, MLB, NFL etc)
- seating for 12
- various board games, domino's, poker chips etc
To offer you the ultimate in convenience and privacy, we provide a digital key service that lets you access the apartment via an app on your phone. But if you don't want to use the digital key, we can leave a standard key for you in the apartment lock box.
We provide 24/7 phone and text support and also live locally.
There are about 15 stairs to the two apartments on the first level, and about 15 stairs to the other two apartments on the second level. There is no elevator.
The neighborhood is in the center of the city and gets quite lively on Fridays and Saturdays, which means things can be a little louder during these times. We ask our guests to keep noise levels down after 11pm in consideration of other guests staying in the building.
The store below the apartment is open until 8pm on weekdays and 6pm on weekends, and we also ask that you be considerate of these hours if playing music.
To throw a party or event, we need to know the number of guests attending, and the number of guests staying over night