Refurbished In March 2017, all crisp & New & only 2 kms from the beach.
It is set in the beautiful, spacious, quiet, idealistic and very desirable part of PE, with stunning views and wildlife.
It is very homely, private and secure, with a lovely kitchen and sunny patio.
We are close to the beach, town, Sardinia Bay Golf Estate, Grassroof & many more wonderful places. We welcome couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids) and furry friends (pets - on request)
Our gorgeous apartment, is Self catering and has recently been refurbished to a high standard.
It has a lovely full equipped kitchen, which always includes Milk, Orange Juice, Water, Coffee, Biscuits etc, to get you started.
All fresh crisp linen and towels etc are provided.
It also has a large dressing room, dining area, bathroom and lounge, leading out onto a stunning, spacious and sunny patio - with spectacular views and its own garden (solely for your use) with a small Braai, if you'd like to cook the South African way ;)
You can park your car on our large, secure driveway.
I am always available to help, if you need any assistance with places to go etc. Please do not hesitate to call me :)
Bring lots of sunscreen, as the sun can be very hot.
-- Please park in the “Airbnb” designated parking.
- -No smoking within the building please. Outside on the patio is fine.
- -Small Pets are allowed, only if agreed, before your arrival.
- -We have a second entrance to the property, where we have our stables. If you would like to take your kids etc. to go and say hi to the horses, please arrange this with us first and we would be happy to take you down.
-- You are welcome to have small braai's etc. Pls place the Braai out on the grass, when braaing. No massive parties though please.
-- An Itinerary (of all items), will be in the apartment, with prices for each item. Should you accidentally break or damage any items, we do advise that you would be liable for the cost to replace it.
- -Please be advised, 308 Kingfisher Lane, Sardinia Bay – owners - will not be held responsible for any damage, loss to your personal belongings, physical injury or death ((or that of your spouse, children, family members or group forming part of this reservation), during your stay.
- -On arrival we will supply you with a remote for the gate and keys for the flat let. A R300 deposit must please be paid for the keys and once returned, at check out, the deposit will be paid back in full. Apologies for asking for this but the fob for the gate is very expensive, if we have to replace it.
Thanks so much and We look forward to welcoming you to our apartment!! We just know you will love it and have relaxing and memorable stay!! ;)
I live in the beautiful suburb of Sardinia Bay, Port Elizabeth with my wife and 2 kids. My family and I lived abroad for 16 years and have recently moved back to PE. We are loving the beautiful surroundings, wonderful weather and being surrounded by such a friendly part of the world, we now call Home.
We are an outgoing, friendly family, who love spending time with friends and family, taking walks on Sardinia Bay beach (near of home) and the many beaches in PE, we enjoy swimming, travelling etc and are blessed to be living in such a stunning part of the world.
As a host, we believe in making your holiday as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, with extremely high service, cleanliness and an open, friendly and honest approach.
We are always available and happy to give you any advise, on the many things to do, so you can fully enjoy the wonders of Africa!!!
We look forward to welcoming you 'to your home away from home.'