• Union Station right downstairs, connects you to anywhere you want to go
• Stunning Lake and CN Tower City View, Perfect for Any Occasion
• Corner Suite Floor, Faces South West w Ceiling windows
• Up above it all on 62+ Floor Bright 800+sqft w Balcony
• 2 Bedroom + Den + 2 Washroom w Parking
• Comfortably Sleep Up to 8 Adults
• 1000MB/s Fastest Fiber Internet Unlimited Usage
• 55inch 4K TV with 120+ TV Channels & Netflix 4K
• Pool, Gym, Spa in the building
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
Brand New High Rise Landmark
• Business travel / Family / Friends / Special Occasion
• Hotel standard Bed sheet, Towel, Shampoo available.
• Entire Condo: High-end stainless design
• Full Kitchen facility:
•• Basic cooking and dining facilities
•• Dish Washer
•• Keurig Coffee Machine
•• Unlimied Coffee and Chinese Kung Fu Tea
•• Washing Machine and Dryer
Hotel Standard Luxury Condo:
• 24 hours security
• 24/7 check in
• FREE Parking for 1 Vehicle Included
• Fastest High speed internet
• BREATHTAKING Lake View AND CN Tower View
• ZipCar in the parking lot to access
• In building Full Gym: Fitness and Weight Training Room, Yoga Room, Two Massage Rooms.
• "ICE Spa": Steaming Room, Cold Plunge, Sauna, Jacuzzi, and Swimming Pool
I can be reached anytime if you need anything or have any questions.
Airbnb is all about trust. I trust that all my guests will be respectful and responsible, in the event of any accidents, your security deposit will be claimed to cover:
• Lost Keys $150
• Noise Complaint $200-$700(URL HIDDEN)Depending on severity if City By Law issues you a court ticke(URL HIDDEN)-Never happened yet
• Smoking in side the suite $200
• Damages to furniture (vary)
• Damages to bed sheets or towels, such as blood or wine stain (vary)
* We do have early check-in and late check-out options on a first come first serve basis for a flat fee of $40 each.
*If you have a party without my consent, extra cleaning fee will be charged depending on the condition.
*Security deposit will not be charged to your card upon booking. If you took good care of the place and did not incur any damages, there won't be any claims.
* ID Verification: After you book your reservation, you will be required to send in a copy of your ID prior to your check-in. This is a mandatory standard procedure for all guests in compliance to the building's rule on safety and fire safety.
* Mail arrangement: Guests do not have access to mail box. If you are staying for longer term, more than 21 days, and need to collect a mail, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Parties of any kind is strictly not allowed, violations will face penalty of $500+ and immediate termination of your stay. Noise complaint ticket from the City of Toronto is $700+, guests will be responsible. Hosts are not responsible if building management evicts guests due to excessive noise or any harmful behaviors toward residents in the building.
1. ID Check: You will need to send your ID after the booking is confirmed for security and fraud prevention purposes. You can block out the sensitive info for your privacy.
2. No Parties. Strictly no parties of any kind may be held in the suite. Any violations will forfeit the security deposit.
3. You will be responsible for any damages you cause during you stay.
4. Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the suite.
5. Quiet Hours after 10PM. Any noise complaint that result in legal ticket from City of Toronto will cost you $750+ FYI, none of my guests have ever got it though
I am a serial entrepreneur and investor based in Toronto. I'm easy going, professional, and open minded. I love meeting new people and learning about different cultures.
My passion for discovery and travel has brought me to many wonderful places in the world. Having stayed at various Airbnb homes all over the world, I understand what are the important elements for a great stay, and what it takes to be an outstanding host. I always strive for excellence, and will do my best to ensure that you have a wonderful stay with your friends and family at our home.
I look forward to meeting you and sharing my passion and love for Toronto with you!