The condo is less than 10mins away from Mactan Airport and where transportation is accessible to everything you need for travel. It's located near a bridge (New Bridge) connecting Cebu island and Mactan island so it's very convenient to reach the tourist spots from both islands. The condominium has a rooftop restaurant with a beautiful scenic view of Cebu city.
We have a room that has 1bed in the unit on the same floor. The rooms have an accommodation for 6 If you book both at the same time.
- Our guest can use A LTE POCKET WiFi FOR FREE until check-out. You can bring it out of the unit. ※Please note to the policy on the "other things to note"
- We have a room that has one bed in the unit on the same floor. The rooms have an accommodation for 6 If you book both at the same time.
- Studio type 9th fl. (ワンルーム 9階)
- Queen sized bed
- Hot/Cold shower
- Water heater
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioner
- Rental LTE Pocket WiFi
- Small balcony
- NO KITCHEN UTENCILS!!
- Bath towel
- Shampoo conditioner
- Swimming pool
- Rooftop restaurant
- 12parking slots
※Free parking first come first serve
24/7 guards on duty at the lobby
CCTV cameras are installed
- Lobby Area as a waiting area for your Visitors
- Rooftop restaurant on the roofdeck
- Swimming pool
- 12parking slots
※free parking first come first serve
Depends if they have any questions about Cebu or they need some privacy. We have a co-host can speak Japanese. Please contact us through Airbnb when you need a help.
- 0mins - Convenient store
- 0mins - Money exchanger24/7
- 0mins - Metro Bank
- 10mins - Laundry shop
- 10mins - Mactan Marina Mall
- 10mins - Island Central Mall
- 10mins - Mactan airport
- 10mins - Casino
- 15mins - Pier for island hopping
- 30mins - SM Cebu city
- 30mins - Ferry terminal for bohol island
- 35mins - Ayala Mall
- 60mins - Tops
※Please note that the time will change depending on the situation.
- We strictly prohibit any people other than registered guests
- Smoking is not permitted, except in the designated smoking areas, such as swimming pool, outside the condo, rooftop restaurant.
Access from the airport
- Please tell the taxi driver that "The location is Azon Residences before the New Bridge". The fee is around Php80.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
- Check-in 2pm.
- Check-out 11pm.
- A security guard at the elevator will give you the key after you tell your full name as a guest from Airbnb.
- Just give the key back to the security guard when check-out.
ADDITIONAL FEES THAT MAY APPLY
- Children are welcome to stay at NO EXTRA CHARGE.
(Below age12 with ID)
- There is no extra bed.
- Extra blanket Php250/per
- We charge half price after 2people.
- We don't have an extra bed. Only 1bed, 1Sofa.
- Visitors are not allowed to enter the unit for security reasons.
・EXTRA CLEANIN & HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE
- Changing towel / Php100 per towel
- Changing bedsheet / Php 250 per bedsheet
- Housekeeping Php 500 per service
(Includes new towels, bedsheet, amenities)
- We will charge Php2,500 in cash in case the device is lost or broken. Please Be careful when handling.(Water damage, High tempurture)
・How to pay the exra fees.
The fees will be charged to your reservation payment on Airbnb. No need cash when order the extra services.
You can bring the mobile WiFi anywhere with you but upon check-out you must leave it in the room. We also put an instruction form in the unit.
NO GUARANTEE Of INTERNET SIGNAL TO WORK PROPERLY.
Thank you for your understanding.
There is free parking. First come first serve if there is a vacancy. It usually gets full around 4-5 pm because of the customers from the rooftop restaurant of the condo.
Thank you for cooperation in power saving.
Please enjoy your travel !
I'm looking forward to hosting you.
Hello! My name is Rachel. I am 23 yrs old. Born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. I like living in Cebu because the beautiful views reminds me of my hometown, the lively people and culture. I hope my guests will feel the same way as me. I have 3 Filipina staffs and Japanese co-host. The co-host is in charge of replying the messages from Japanese guests. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us in Japanese. Have a nice day! Mahalo!