Situated in the heart of Mithian village, the farm is within walking distance to Trevellas Cove, and round the corner from the Miners Arms pub.
The farm provides an idyllic haven for a family wanting to escape. It is ideal for young children, being set back from the road with several gates to keep pets and children in.
If you like cooking, you have a kitted out farmhouse kitchen to enjoy the pleasures of Aga baking.
Our farm cats will make you feel immediately welcome.
A restored farm house over 150years old with many of its original features.
Farmhouse kitchen with cosy aga great for cooking/warming up and drying clothes on the airer above. Sitting room for relaxation with wood burner and piano. South facing conservatory with ample space for eating, resting and games, with french doors onto lawn.
Main bedroom with double bed and dual aspect, twin room east facing morning light and bunks room with south facing window. Bright and airy bathroom with cast iron bath and aspect onto the garden if you open the window!
Full range of house and secluded garden with off road parking and footy net in a spacious yard.
I will be available when needed and if I can not help you my co host will.
Gardener may pop in to feed cats in the wash house and cut grass and water tomatoes in the bottom garden.
- Please call to discuss before bringing pets to clarify if suitable
- Our two farm cats Honey and Lola look after themselves, but we ask you to put them out at night and if you are out for the day, shut your bedroom door if you don't want them sleeping on your beds
- Please supervise children on climbing frame, slide and trampoline
- Outdoor shoes, sandy beach kit and wetsuits to be left outside or in porch please
- Please help yourself to dry goods in the kitchen if you are cooking and replace what you use at the end of the week
- Anyone who plays the piano is welcome to use it, otherwise we would ask you to keep the lid down