*浴室+ Sep Loo
- Quiet Hours after 10pm
- Respectful and careful use of the property
- NO parties
- NO Smoking except in designated area at the back of the property
- The pool is never used before 6.30am or after 8.30pm
- No outside conversations after 8.30pm
- All trash and recycling to be bagged before you leave
- Beds to be stripped and all linen placed in the bath
- All dirty kitchen items to be washed in the dishwasher
- Whatever you have used is to be put back before you leave
- Be respectful of our neighbours and all people on the property
- Keep to your designated area around the cottage
- Be respectful of our power bill and turn off unnecessary lights etc
- Bring your own firewood in winter - kiwis won't need this :-)
- Pool has the usual - don't pee in the pool, don't take glassware into the pool area, don't run around the pool, no shouting and yelling in and around the pool
- Check Out Time is 10am (unless otherwise negotiated)
- Your key is a security key that can't be copied, so don't lock it inside the house.
- You must be prepared to rest and relax at all times and leave your cares and worries at the gate!
Please Note: If you are interested in using the property for photo shoots, events, ceremonies etc. you must contact us before you make your booking.
Please be aware that photo shoots, events, ceremonies etc. are subject to additional fees and are subject to different rules, and must be approved by us in advance.
Hi I'm Margaret and I have travelled a lot so understand the needs travellers, particularly solo female travellers, but I guess we all want a nice comfortable bed in clean safe surroundings and we certainly have that waiting here for you.
I was born in New Zealand and for many years now I've called Australia home. I have a quirky sense of humour and have often lived my life outside of mainstream expectations. I've had many careers including being a professional musician back in the 70's, a hotel financial controller in the 80's and then in the 90's stumbled into corporate contracting as a trouble shooter and forensic accounting type stuff. I got sick of life in the corporate cube and left with the aim to work positively with people.
I lived in Aspen Colorado for three months one summer, spent 5 months as a companion to a lady starting at Greta Garbo's old house in the South of France and finished that stint in Eaton Square London where our next door neighbour was Maggie Thatcher. What I've learned about travel is that life is never dull!
These days I have my own internet based business and in my spare time I enjoy live music, visiting local farmers markets and travelling to training events where I love to hang out with positive, inspired people who are creating their own businesses and living a life they love.
I work from home so in most instances I will be here to greet you and show you around, then I'll be quiet and respectful leaving you to enjoy the cottage. However if you have questions I live in the "big house" that is jokingly called "Rebel Yell", your place is called "Yell Cottage", named after the owner, so we thought we better come up with a name for the big house, so we took our inspiration from Billy Idol!
My life's mottos are never turn down a road trip and never give up!
I'll be busy working in the recording studio that neighbours the cottage most of the time so will be available on site if you have any challenges or need to ask any questions.
I really look forward to welcoming you and I will be doing my utmost to ensure your stay with us is wonderful.