Less than 100m from bay, boat ramp & jetty, we have lovingly restored a classic beach house into the perfect getaway for families and friends. We chose this spot for our own extended family to enjoy and are thrilled we can share it with others (furry ones included). Around a 800m easy walk to the beach and with proximity to the village shops, skate park, golfcourse and charming country club- this is a great place to visit. Callala Bach has everything you need for a memorable holiday.
- We ask all booking guests to email us a copy of their photo ID at the time of booking. We reserve the right to cancel a booking if this is not provided.
- No Schoolies or similar groups. This is not a party house.
- The majority of guests must be 30 years of age or older for adult group bookings. Where the guests are a family group (with children), we ask that at least one individual is older than 30 years of age.
- We are happy for guests to enjoy our property, but we ask all guests to respect our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum. We do not allow parties and additional late night guests. Parties, noise complaints from neighbours or any other disturbances will result in a forfeiture of the bond.
- A maximum of 11 guests will be strictly observed. We have extra beds to allow room choice, not to squeeze in more people. This extends to inviting guests over during the day, unless there has been prior agreement.
- Pets must be house trained and not go on the beds, lounges, chairs, etc. We have several pet beds in our house which your pets are welcome to use. We ask that you confirm with us details of your pets prior to finalising a booking.
- Any cleaning required beyond that of normal use will be deducted from the bond. Any additional rubbish will be charged for the costs incurred in tip fees/travel to and from the tip.
- please note that there are two separate hot water heaters (one inside and one outside). If all guests try to shower at the same time inside, it is likely the hot water will run out and take some time to heat again. We encourage guests to stagger showers or use the second shower (in laundry) to avoid hot water running out.