Welcome to my cosy home! Located in the residential area of Mangrove St. Philip, you can stay like a local on the island. We are a short journey away from Grantley Adams International Airport, and minutes from local shops and public transport.
I think the place is great whether you are travelling alone, as a couple or with friends and look forward to sharing my home with you.
A 3 bedroom house, the property accommodates up to 6 people, with all bedrooms located on the first floor.
A lower price is available if your booking for less than the house capacity of 6 persons. Just toggle the numbers of persons staying when making a booking.
The master bedroom overlooks the front aspect of the property and features an en suite bathroom, walk-in closet and balcony.
The 2 remaining bedrooms face the rear aspect overlooking the garden. One has a queen sized double bed, with the remaining room having 2 x single beds.
A separate bathroom serves these two rooms.
All bedrooms feature air conditioning.
The ground floor consists of an open plan kitchen diner and lounge.
The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove and microwave and has cutlery, crockery and cooking equipment for your use.
The lounge has a television with a cable subscription and DVD player.
Internet access via Wi-Fi is available.
The property also has a well kept garden with fruit trees and a gazebo where you can sit and overlook the garden.
You'll have access to all areas of the property* except two small storage rooms on the ground floor (under the stairs and next to the laundry area).
*Except where you've booked a small group (4 or less). I will check which bedrooms you'd like to occupy and will lock any remaining rooms not in use.
The property is managed by myself and Don, our property manager. Don will be on hand to issue you keys and assist if you have any queries about the property. I am also available via phone and email should you wish to contact me during your stay.
Don or myself also pay a visit mid-way through your stay just to make sure everything is running fine. We'll always let you know in advance and it's not a problem if you're home or away.
1. Permit access to property manager as required (we'll always let you know in advance unless it's an emergency).
2. Please ensure use of your electrical devices is supervised. When leaving the room / house please unplug these for safety and to save energy.
3. Switch off all lights when leaving the house.
4. Close all windows when leaving the property and / or when it's raining.
5. Please use air conditioning according to instructions.
6. Lock all external doors when leaving the property and at night.
7. No outdoor footwear in the house please.
8. Please use external tap to wash of sand (this is to prevent sand from blocking shower drains and traps in the house).
9. Be respectful of our neighbours by keeping your noise level to a minimum during your stay.
10. Visitors of guests are not permitted to/at the house between 11pm and 8am (max 4 visitors at any one time). You are liable for any such visitors.
11. Keep the house clean and tidy throughout your stay and ensure rubbish is deposited for collection as directed (in the house manual).
12. No illegal activity in or around the house.
13. Use all appliances and equipment as directed by the house manual only.
14. If any damage occurs please report this during your stay to us or the property manager via the house manual contacts.
I'd like to welcome you to my home in St. Philip Barbados. I'm a Bajan returnee which is local parlance for someone who was born on the island, lived away for some time and has returned to the island.
I now spend my time between Barbados and the U.K., and anywhere else I can get to in between.
My main interest are my family who I visit frequently (and who host me), as well as caring for my garden in Barbados. The sun can be both a godsend and unforgiving depending on how observant I am!
As your host I'll be in contact with you to answer any queries about your stay in the house.
Barbados is a great place and I look forward to accommodating your stay on the island.