Welcome to Terrace Soho, our penthouse in the heart of the lively Palermo Soho!
Enjoy the best of Buenos Aires and relax on our sunny and exclusive terrace surrounded by jasmine and orange trees, sipping Malbec looking at the golden cupolas of the San Jorge Orthodox Cathedral.
Walk to the best restaurants, shop at local artists' boutiques or dance tango in a milonga. For a short visit or a leisurely, long stay, Terrace Soho will be a comfortable base for your time in Buenos Aires.
Our penthouse is located on the 3rd floor with lift access. The unit is on two floors by staircase, for a total of 115 m² / 1230 sq. ft.
The downstairs area is roomy, and bathed in natural light. In addition to the comfortable sofa bed, there is a separate reading/sitting area, a fully furnished kitchen and the bathroom.
Upstairs is a bedroom adjoining the solarium, which opens on a large terrace equipped with a chaise-longue and benches. It is lined with jasmine and orange trees with hanging lights that add a festive touch after dark.
The exclusive terrace offers a relaxing atmosphere where to enjoy an open-air breakfast or watch the sunset sipping a glass of Malbec, the Argentine signature red wine. Hot or cold, the sunroom and the terrace will let you relax away from the hustle and bustle of Palermo Soho without giving up the central location.
We have a local manager available 24/7. He will be in charge to arrange for your check-in and check-out and to assist you during your stay. Our manager speaks English, Spanish, and French. We speak also Italian and Portuguese.
Our live-like-a-local package includes:
- Local public transport card (SUBE)
- Custom-made guide with our tips & top picks
- Smoking is allowed outdoors only, i.e. on the balcony/terrace. No smoking in common areas of the building or inside the property.
- We do accept infants/children but we do not provide any special furniture for them nor toys or games. Please note that there is a staircase inside the house. Parents are responsible for their children's safety and their behaviour, and will be asked to sign a Liability Disclaimer during the check-in.
- We love pets and welcome them at Terrace Soho, as well. If you are traveling with your pet and need special arrangements (tray, litter, bowls, beds) please let us know.
- Please inform us with your flight number and date/time of arrival. Check-in between 10PM and 8AM are charged an additional 50 USD fee.
I settled in Buenos Aires in 2014 with my native husband Lucas and since then we've been experiencing together this amazing city and exploring the stunning wilderness of Argentina. We hope you will enjoy Buenos Aires and Argentina as much as we do!