We love our guests!
Welcome to our newly renovated apartment located in the heart of Hollywood, California! Literally one block away from the Walk of Fame!
Includes: full kitchen, two beds, free parking, wifi, etc.
Our place is located close to The Magic Castle, Grauman's Chinese Theater, Hollywood Sign, Universal Studios, Griffith Park Observatory, Kodak Theatre, nightlife, restaurants, shopping and metro!
This apartment comes fully furnished with luxury furniture and readily equipped with high speed internet as well as Netflix, Pandora Radio, etc. for your convenience. Walking distance to restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and just about anything and everything Hollywood!
Best of all: You get this little oasis all to yourself!
We are available at anytime. Just let us know and we'll be there as soon as we can to help with any issue or concern. :)
We love our guests! BUT please remember this is a home and not a hotel.
[[[ Zero Tolerance Policies ]]]
The following will result in a 100% deposit deduction:
1. NO DRUG USE/PARTYING. Your reservation will be cancelled immediately with no refund. Quiet hours: 10:00pm - 8:00am.
2. NO SMOKING AND/OR VAPING in the apartment, parking lot, or anywhere in the community. If smoking is reported from your room, your reservation will be cancelled immediately with no refund.
3. DO NOT DISTURB OUR NEIGHBORS. They should not be disrupted or their doors knocked on for any reason. This includes no loud music.
4. DO NOT MENTION AIRBNB TO NEIGHBORS. We love providing this great service to you so please be discreet.
[[[ Deductions ]]]
1. Stealing: Please do not steal, we take inventory right after your checkout!
2. Lost/Missing Keys: $25 per key
3. Damage to furniture and/or walls.
[[[ General ]]]
1. Turn OFF the air-conditioning, TV, and lights whenever leaving apartment.
2. No loud noise outside the apartment that would disturb the neighbors.
3. Please no shoes while in the house.
4. Please keep the place clean. We aren't expecting it to be spotless but please respect and treat our home as if it were your own home. =)