Gorgeous 2 bedroom private villa on Koh Samui in a beautiful, peaceful, tropical location: the perfect holiday villa for those looking for a luxury retreat surrounded by stunning nature, or those looking for a super base from which they can easily access many of the attractions Samui boasts. Close to the beach, and set in a Residence which is lavished with luscious tropical gardens. The villa has a fully equipped kitchen, ensuite bedrooms and a living/dining area. Guests may use a communal pool.
Our tropical haven which is waiting to welcome you, is set within a small peaceful Residence, within its own private garden. The villa consists of two ensuite Kingsize bedrooms, an open plan fully equipped modern kitchen, dining and lounge area, a separate toilet room, a small storage room for suitcases, the private gardens and an outdoor sala area.
Our guests will also have complimentary access to a communal swimming pool along with a childrens play area, pool table sala, gym and a restaurant all located in the Residence.
The wonderful high ceiling in the open plan living area of the villa combined with the luscious and plentiful tropical vistas on view outside give our villa a fabulous feeling of " space to breathe" and relaxation. The Residence is very quiet and peaceful, as is the surrounding area, so if you are looking for a relaxing get-away and enjoy beautiful nature, this is a villa for you! For beach lovers - our villa is only a short walk or a very short drive from a beautiful quiet beach! For people looking for more action on the island - this is also a perfect base! You can easily reach many of Samui's most popular attractions and the nightlife in Lamai, and then recharge your batteries in our villa while getting ready to head out again!
The two bedrooms are both fitted with Kingsize beds, have ceiling fans and air-conditioning, an office desk space area, fitted wardrobe space, windows with luscious garden views, and are both ensuite. The ensuite bathrooms have a shower with a shallow bath area - boasting fabulous views out to the jungle visas which are unobstructed looking out from the rear of the property.
The kitchen is a fully equipped European style, with tea and coffee making facilities and a blender (guests supply own amenities for tea & coffee). Breakfast is available in the restaurant in the Residence at an additional charge for guests who would like to make use of this service.
There is a dining table indoors with 6 chairs, and in the outdoor sala there is a small outdoor dining table with chairs, along with sun-loungers.
We include a "fair-use" daily quota of electrical units within the rental price, any additional units used are at an additional charge (7thb per unit, fair-use allocation: 20 units per day).
A housekeeping service and/or linen & towel change is provided at an additional charge of 600thb per day (the property will be clean on your arrival, and the staff will clean on your check-out at no additional charge).
We look forward to welcoming you here soon hopefully!
When you stay here you will have exclusive access to our property and the gardens in which it is set.
You will also have complimentary access to the communal swimming pool, childrens play park and gym within the Residence.
There is also a restaurant onsite, beside the swimming pool area, which guests may use (items ordered on own expense!)
As myself and my husband travel so much for our professions, it is not often we are able to enjoy the delights of Samui ourselves. This is the reason we have decided to rent our property to other travellers, so you too can hopefully enjoy the tranquil paradise that we always look forward to getting back to!
In our absence, the manager of the Residence which our property is located within, will be on hand to help in any way he can, and we will always be available online to help also!
- - Only guests acknowledged at the time of booking are permitted to stay overnight in the villa/ villa grounds.
- - Please ensure you lock all the doors and windows when you leave the premises. Although we have never had any problems in the past, the safety of your personal possessions is important to us.
- - Please turn off air-conditioning units when you are not inside the rooms using them. While in the room using them, please keep all windows and doors closed. We recommend to switch on the aircons only about one hour before you go to bed, this would be enough for a good sleep. Not only is this better for your electricity bill, but we like to be kind to the environment we live in also!
- - There is a communal swimming pool within the Residence the villa is set in. Guests in our villa may use this pool free of charge, but we cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the maintenance of this pool. Pool towels will be provided for your use at the pool area – these must not be taken away from the pool area.
- - Please do not use glass containers in or around the communal swimming pool (this is for your own safety!)
- - All children under 16 years old must be supervised at all times on the property and accompanied by an adult when using the communal swimming pool. Parents must take responsibility for their children.
- - Please respect our neighbours, we live in a wonderful, quiet area of the island, and we would all like to keep it that way! Loud noise is strictly prohibited after 22:00 and we ask you to please respect your surroundings in terms of noise pollution at all times.
- Please ensure you change from wet bathing costumes before entering the villa or sitting on interior furniture.
- - We highly recommend that you keep any valued items (money, passports, jewellery, smartphones, cameras, etc.) in the personal safe. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss/theft of any items during your stay at the property(URL HIDDEN)security deposit of 10,000 THB must be paid in cash upon your arrival (or the equivalent amount in another currency of your choice). All damages must be paid for, in cash, even if they exceed the Security Deposit paid. Please respect our property and leave it as you have found it.
- - You will be allocated a “fair-use” quota of electrical units to use free of charge, per day, during your stay, of 20 units. Any excess units used must be paid for in cash, to the Villa Agent. The excess units will be charged at 7thb per unit. The meter readings will be taken upon your check-in, and again on your check-out. Any payments due for the electrical charges may be deducted directly from the security deposit you have paid.
- - There are no pets living within the boundaries of your villa, however, there may be dogs and/or cats roaming around, as there are some very friendly pets living close by. This is true of almost all properties on Samui, but we like to make sure our guests are comfortable with this before booking. The animals in the vicinity are all friendly and have never caused any problems previously for our guests.