Sherlock Holmes Museum
Brand new apartments carved from a period building, located just off Lisson Grove and only a short walk to Marylebone station and Marylebone High Street with its excellent selection of shops bars and restaurants.
We're on the process of ordering new furniture, equipment, amenities and decoration at the moment.
The photographer had been booked so new photos will be updated in 2-3 weeks.
Thanks for your interest in our flat.
These are all available for you to enjoy:
-Master ensuite bedroom: Queen bed, sofa bed, Shower and toilet
-Ensuite bedroom: Queen bed, single folding bed, shower and toilet
- 1 set of keys to access the room upon checkin
- Free Wireless Internet
- Essentials include:
Iron & Ion board
Laptop Friendly Workspace
Government photo ID will be requested upon check in
We will check you in upon arrival :)
Please confirm your arrival time as soon as you booked.
We will be contactable via Airbnb message or mobile during your stay.
Please download Airbnb App on your phone for easy communication.
- check in 5pm, check out 11am (if you need to drop luggage please do ask and we'll try to accommodate when/if possible)
- early check-in and late check-out will be £30 charge extra to be paid prior booking
- no reservations from guests with children aged under 2 yrs in their party
- no smoking in the property
- max 4 guests
- all windows to be closed and locked when the property is left empty
- any spillages on carpet or furniture should be dealt with immediately to avoid staining
- lost keys will incur a £100 charge for replacement locks
- a maximum of 4 people in the property for entertaining (inc guests), unless cleared by prior arrangement
- no loud noise and music playing after 9pm for the sake of our neighbours
I love hosting and I am always happy and greet my guests when I'm around.
I am a physical instructor and I travel lots to many parts of the world.
Love meeting many friends from and in different part of the world.