You can experience traditional Japanese style at this house.
(No Need to Share Anyone)
- Had renovated in Jan 2017.
- Traditional "Kyo-Machiya" House style.
- Brand New FURNITURES.
- 1min walk to bus station.
- Providing Portable Wifi.
- Providing perfect house book.
- Easy to walk around for sightseeing as
-Heian-Jingu: 8mins by walk
-Nanzen-ji: 15mins by walk
-Chion-in: 6mins by walk
-Yasaka Shrine: 11mins by walk
-Gion area: 13mins by walk
-Ponto-cho: 18mins by walk
----LIVING ROOM---- (Tatami area)
- Low Chairs
- IH stove
- Electric kettle
- 4 single beds
- Bedside lump
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body wash
- Complementary TEA and coffee
- Full Kitchen
- Kitchen Utensils
- Washer/ Dryer
- Iron/ Iron board
Basically I won't meet you during you stay, however you can contact me anytime you want via Airbnb message or emergency phone call.
(I will try to response you quickly as much I can, but sometimes takes several hours. not over a day.)
- If you are sensitive about noise, you might be care it because the house is built in kind of busy area.
Hi All Airbnb Users!
I live and work in Kyoto, Japan, used to live in US.
The experience taught me a lot of things, and realized knowing is important.
Where my hometown Kyoto is such a beautiful city, and I want to share my culture to all over the world.
I probably won't meet guests during they stay, but guests can contact me 24/7. I will response as my best, at least in 24hr.
I have an assistant host who is Miku.
You can feel free to ask me anything!
I'm enjoying to be Airbnb host.