Pine Cottage is a fully equipped, self catering cottage that has been awarded 4 stars by the Welsh Tourist Board and the Walkers Welcome Award by Visit Wales.
Situated just outside Little Haven village, Pine Cottage sits in a quiet, secluded spot with picturesque views over St Brides Bay, just a ten minute walk from the village, beach and the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path.
This cosy cottage is an ideal getaway for couples and families at any time of the year. And up to two dogs are welcome too.
- To pay for any breakages, losses or damage to the property before departure.
- To take all reasonable and proper care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday. The hirer is responsible for any additional cleaning costs incurred.
- To permit the owners or their agents reasonable access to the property to carry out any urgent maintenance.
- Not to sublet or share the property except with persons included when booking. The maximum number of persons allowed at the property is clearly stated and must not be exceeded.
- Two pets are allowed in the property at an additional cost of £15 per week per dog.
- Pets must not at any time be left alone in the property.
- Pets must not under any circumstances be allowed on any soft furnishings or beds.
- Pets must have their own beds, etc. to protect floor coverings at all times.
- Pets must not cause any annoyance in any way to occupants of adjoining properties or the general public.
- Pets must be kept on leads at all times when outside the property and all fouling by pets must be cleaned up immediately.
- Owners must never allow pets to defecate in areas where children may play. Failure to clean after pets will be heavily surcharged.
- Make sure children are supervised when using the stairs to the crog loft.